CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Edit Added By Lordmage: Hope the changes i did for you are to your liking.
MODERATORS

Can you please change question #11 question to read "Are personal vaporizers (electronic cigarettes) safe and are there any side effects?" and move it to #1 or #2 instead in the list and also add the link below to the answers?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/health-safety-e-smoking/42094-electronic-cigarettes-safe.html

Also, please add this answer link to question #3:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ps-avoid-harsh-burnt-taste-510-atomizers.htmlhttp://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/health-safety-e-smoking/42094-electronic-cigarettes-safe.html

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
First and foremost, commendations on what you have created here (and are continuing to evolve)! [I am jealous, you know.]

There are some additional answers to the What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in the USA? question.

Additional liquids:
  • Tasty Vapor - unique "doubler" concept yields extraordinarily inexpensive e-liquid
Most (not all) of the hybid electronic cigarettes are made in the US. In addition to Puresmoker that you included, there are (in no particular order):
  • Thag Built - jeffakamax's custom-built and decorated Chuck and Little Chuck
  • AltSmoke - the Silver Bullet [NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this is US-built. Maybe UK.]
Also, we Yanks need to remember that, although the US acts as if it is the center of the universe, there are a few other countries out there, many of which are making major contributions to this industry.

[Of course there is a rather large, heavily populated country on the other side of the Pacific (can't remember its name) that manufactures a few e-cigs and juice.;) But everyone knows about their stuff.]

I suspect that a somewhat broader version of that question might be: "What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in western countries?" Or you might want to consider adding a similar question for the EU and/or UK.

Again, commendations!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
There are some additional answers to the What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in the USA? question.

Also, we Yanks need to remember that, although the US acts as if it is the center of the universe, there are a few other countries out there, many of which are making major contributions to this industry.

"What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in western countries?" Or you might want to consider adding a similar question for the EU and/or UK.
Thanks Don, but I leave the comprehensive stuff to you and the forums at large! Trying to keep it short and sweet - but your additions are very helpful, thanks! :D

Also, these are the most common or frequent questions that I and other people have seen from new members. I guess our European, UK and Canadian members are a little more resourceful and self-sufficient than us Yanks, so I don't see that question as often! So, just to clarify, I don't want people thinking I was being a narrow-minded Yank (ie. ugly American) and leaving out other countries - it was just a very common question! I certainly don't think that the U.S. is the center of the universe and that definitely wasn't why the question was so specific to the U.S! :oops:

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
What supplier did you order it from? Please tell me you are not getting the stuff auto shipped to you each month! If you are you need to stop this now, and if you can't contact them you need to cancel that credit card NOW. Look in your email for receipt of your order that should have contact info on it.

Herozero

Oct 7, 2009
Well I was on Smoke-51's sight when I clicked the link to join this forum in hopes of contacting someone.
Heck I followed a link from New Report on ECiggarettes that took me to the free trial from Smoke-51 I felt that made them fairly safe.

I am one of those guys that if anything can go wrong it will happen to me guys if you know what I mean. I just wondering if my dang Smoking Device got lost in the mail. But I cannot contact anyone to get a reply.

Yeah guess I gonna Call and cancel the card and Never even get to try the ESmokes after all.
Ya Think?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Yeah guess I gonna Call and cancel the card and Never even get to try the ESmokes after all.
Their website has a Contact button, which takes you to an place where you can send them a message. Might as well do that and tell them to cancel your order, and tell them you never received your electronic cigarette. In the meantime, call you credit card company and tell them what happened and that you want to dispute the all charges. And then if you still want to get an electronic cigarette, read this forum for awhile and find out what you really want. If you use any suppliers on this forum you will get what you want with no hassles or problems.

Renae

Nov 16, 2009
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: off topic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread