The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Discussion in 'New Members Information' started by kristin, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lordmage

lordmage Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2008
    Dundalk,Maryland, USA
    i will also offer my assistance with this project... you may even consider looking over the other sticky's and integrate them to you thread as well. ones like this have a lot of info http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/37186-great-info-new-members.html

2. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
  3. Lightgeoduck

Lightgeoduck Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 7, 2009
    jp(APO)Camp Z us
  4. kristin

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Edit Added By Lordmage: Hope the changes i did for you are to your liking.
    MODERATORS

Can you please change question #11 question to read "Are personal vaporizers (electronic cigarettes) safe and are there any side effects?" and move it to #1 or #2 instead in the list and also add the link below to the answers?

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/health-safety-e-smoking/42094-electronic-cigarettes-safe.html

Also, please add this answer link to question #3:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/42077-10-tips-avoid-harsh-burnt-taste-510-atomizers.html

Thanks!

5. DonDaBoomVape

DonDaBoomVape Reviewer / Blogger ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    South Florida
    First and foremost, commendations on what you have created here (and are continuing to evolve)! [I am jealous, you know.]

There are some additional answers to the What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in the USA? question.

Additional liquids:
    Most (not all) of the hybid electronic cigarettes are made in the US. In addition to Puresmoker that you included, there are (in no particular order):
    • Thag Built - jeffakamax's custom-built and decorated Chuck and Little Chuck
    • AltSmoke - the Silver Bullet [NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this is US-built. Maybe UK.]
    Also, we Yanks need to remember that, although the US acts as if it is the center of the universe, there are a few other countries out there, many of which are making major contributions to this industry.

[Of course there is a rather large, heavily populated country on the other side of the Pacific (can't remember its name) that manufactures a few e-cigs and juice.;) But everyone knows about their stuff.]

I suspect that a somewhat broader version of that question might be: "What brands of electronic cigarettes/liquids are made in western countries?" Or you might want to consider adding a similar question for the EU and/or UK.

Again, commendations!

6. sunsluv

sunsluv Full Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mayer, Arizona, US
    Thanks Kristin! These FAQ's have been very helpful.:)

7. kristin

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Thanks Don, but I leave the comprehensive stuff to you and the forums at large! Trying to keep it short and sweet - but your additions are very helpful, thanks! :D

Also, these are the most common or frequent questions that I and other people have seen from new members. I guess our European, UK and Canadian members are a little more resourceful and self-sufficient than us Yanks, so I don't see that question as often! So, just to clarify, I don't want people thinking I was being a narrow-minded Yank (ie. ugly American) and leaving out other countries - it was just a very common question! I certainly don't think that the U.S. is the center of the universe and that definitely wasn't why the question was so specific to the U.S! :oops:

8. kristin

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    You are very welcome! :D

9. Herozero

Herozero New Member

Oct 7, 2009
    How can I contact anyone to tell them I have not received my Smoke device?
    I am getting Filters but Not got anything to use them on!!
    Getting very upset and feeling ripped off. :mad:

10. Snarkyone

Snarkyone Super Member ECF Veteran

What supplier did you order it from? Please tell me you are not getting the stuff auto shipped to you each month! If you are you need to stop this now, and if you can't contact them you need to cancel that credit card NOW. Look in your email for receipt of your order that should have contact info on it.

11. Herozero

Herozero New Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Well I was on Smoke-51's sight when I clicked the link to join this forum in hopes of contacting someone.
    Heck I followed a link from New Report on ECiggarettes that took me to the free trial from Smoke-51 I felt that made them fairly safe.

I am one of those guys that if anything can go wrong it will happen to me guys if you know what I mean. I just wondering if my dang Smoking Device got lost in the mail. But I cannot contact anyone to get a reply.

Yeah guess I gonna Call and cancel the card and Never even get to try the ESmokes after all.
    Ya Think?

12. Herozero

Herozero New Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Meant News Report. Reputable News Web Sight doing a report on the ECiggarettes figured I was safe following a link from them.

13. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    Their website has a Contact button, which takes you to an place where you can send them a message. Might as well do that and tell them to cancel your order, and tell them you never received your electronic cigarette. In the meantime, call you credit card company and tell them what happened and that you want to dispute the all charges. And then if you still want to get an electronic cigarette, read this forum for awhile and find out what you really want. If you use any suppliers on this forum you will get what you want with no hassles or problems.

14. windpath

windpath Full Member

Nov 2, 2009
    NYC
    Herozero, were you able to find out what happened to your order?

15. ChuckDragon

ChuckDragon Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Hi all, I finally got in. This has been not only a very informative site but also entertaining

16. Sarah Wang

Sarah Wang Moved On

Nov 9, 2009
    i can not agree more! this will be of great help to the green one!

17. Renae
    This message by Renae has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 16, 2009, Reason: off topic.
    Nov 16, 2009
  18. Red Handed

Red Handed Full Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Connecticut
    i am with ya on that partner!!

19. ShAnX

ShAnX Full Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Great! I love my 510.

20. redrhino

redrhino Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2009
    NY,CA,FL
    Happy Thanksgiving To All ECF Members....

21. Traineedoctormike

Traineedoctormike Full Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Fontana, Ca
    hi im new to the site and just wanted to say hi to everyone. i need to say hi 10 more times after this lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.