FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

satb813

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Maryland
not to be biased...if you could be wanting something more, maybe a mod...look at the Chuck. i started with a kr808 and actually quit analogs with it. my cousin let me try his Chuck...wow. really, it's amazing. there's so many alternatives out there to analogs...i just know the kr808 got old and needed more. if it works for you, please keep doing whatever you are doing. i just want to give alternatives. quitting analogs is key... good luck peeps.

MSG65

May 30, 2010
Medaryville, Indiana
Hi All! My name is Monica. I live in a small town in Indiana. I am a 44 year old woman with 4 grown children. I am happily married to my husband, we have been married for 19 years come August. I'm a new member here. I've been vaping since Jan. 2010. And haven't bought analog cigarettes since I started vaping. :thumb: Hopefully I can make a few new friends!

MSG65

May 30, 2010
Medaryville, Indiana
Can anyone tell me if they have ordered from myfreedomsmokes.com?
If you have ordered from there have you tried the the marlboro e-juice?
If you tried the marlboro is it any good?

I usually order from totally wicked. But I am looking to see if you get a better deal from myfreedomsmokes. Plus they have 48mg strength.

Has anyone also tried their unflavored e-juice? And what Strengths have they tried?

MSG65

May 30, 2010
Medaryville, Indiana
I use the 510 also. I've tried others, but didn't care for them much.

The vaping experience is more enjoyible to me with the 510 manual e-cigarette.

Plus, you get a good amount of vapor with the 510 manual e-cig.

To me it is more like a analog cig., because when you puff on the 510 it isn't like having to suck hard as you do through a straw having a thick shake. As some e-cigarettes can be in my experience.

MSG65

May 30, 2010
Medaryville, Indiana
I really can't tell anyone which e-cigarette to smoke because everyone has different perferrences.

It is something that is more of a trial and error process.

And I can tell you that ordering an e-cigarette through the internet is a better deal then going to a smoke shop. Which my husband did when first purchasing our first e-cigarette.

I decided to do a lot of research since then and I have learned so much more information since our first purchase of an e-cigarette.

Here are a few sites that might help anyone wanting to learn more.

eastmall.com
totallywicked.com
myfreedomsmokes.com
puresmoker.com

And so many others to remember.

MSG65

May 30, 2010
Medaryville, Indiana
I haven't ever tried a Chuck.

I've used an USB-passthrough. I ordered mine through puresmoker.com. It's a little expensive at about 70.00 bucks plus shipping and handling. But the hit is great and the vapor response is huge.

I also purchased an APC Mobile Power Pack for about 35.00 bucks on ebay to use with the USB-passthrough. (On Ebay)

This I use on a daily bases because I am an at home mother and house wife.

When I go out I use my 501.

Hope this information can help some other person out with other choices you can have with e-smoking!!

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I've ordered from myfreedomsmokes several times since reading the great reviews on here. I really liked the juice at 46 mgs compared to the 24mgs which were more bland to me. I didn't try the Marlboro from there, but did from TW and really didn't like the taste. I thought at first I only wanted tobacco flavors, but soon got tired of them. I have tried the 60 mgs unflavored and cut it down of course and think it's excellent. I just ordered the 100mgs for economical reasons and should receive that in a couple days. I've been very impressed with the fast service and great customer relations.

goose

Apr 22, 2010
central NC
Posting on this site can get a little confusing because they make you post in the beginners section first. I guess they do this so you can get use to the way their site works.

You mean this site is supposed to work? I have never seen such a mess in my life! Ten years on message boards. I have generally lost interest by the time I wade through all the stickiness, there must be a way to turn off the personal commercials. I could care less how many analogs one has avoided.
That one ad by goggle against ecigs is seen way too often.
I have no problem with reps from different brands or websites posting as long as I know that is what they are rather than shills posting as users. Of course the users acting like official reps are a PITA too...

ciera2355

Sep 27, 2009
Hadn't been on here in a long time!!! Was shocked when I was thrown back to new members forum. Oh well, have been happily vaping Vapor4Life since middle of November. Took me 4 days to get off of analog cigarettes!!!! Haven't had one since!!! At first, I couldn't figure out how it was going to save me money - however, found out that most cartomizers are more than a half a pack of analogs. Anyway, I KNOW I have saved a ton of money! I haven't calculated it like a lot of people-but I can definitely tell if I total my grocery bills and my V4L bill at end of month (whole lot less than it used to be!!! I have more money left in my checking account at the end of the month than I ever have!!!!!!) In another forum, people were talking about using their pass-thrus in their car and using a thing from Belkin. Imagine my excitement when my husband came home with a new truck (to pull our 5th wheel) and it has a USB port built in to the dash!!!! Yippee. That is all I wanted to respond to when I got thrown back over in the New Members Forum. However, as long as here, would like to thank those people who helped me in the beginning answering my questions - and convinced me I wanted to go with V4L. Vapor4Life has been very, very good to me!!! If you have a problem - they fix it. You have a question - they answer it. For those just starting - sometimes it takes a little while to find the exact flavor that you love!!! I, like many people thought I HAD to have tobacco flavor. Most of the people on here told me I would probably change my mind - boy, were they right!!! I am hooked on the candy bar flavors that have chocolate!!! Or even just the Milk Chocolate!!! I made the mistake of buying too many cartomizers of flavors I thought I would like - that I found out I didn't like. Despite that, I still have saved money! (they were on sale at the time and I thought I was being smart-NOT!) A little more careful buying my flavors now. I have convinced so many people to switch to V4L's it is unbelievable - and I have nothing to do with their company!!! I have joked with Mark that I should work for them - but then I don't think people would believe me the way they do. Happy Vaping to all you new people!!!!! Once you find "your flavor" you will be thrilled! At first, I did try some one piece disposable e-cigs. Boy, were they awful in taste. However, they were cheap (compared to buying your beginning kit - and don't go with the cheapest companies, you will be sorry) but they gave me the "feeling" of what vaping was like and I could tell that if I could find ones that tasted good - I could do this! And this is from a person who smoked for 44 years and tried EVERYTHING out there to quit, gum, patches, hypnosis, laser therapy, pills - you name it, I tried it. For those who are new, on the Vapor4Life site on the left hand side, Mark has some videos that can give you "newbies" an idea of what we are talking about. (Plus You Tube has videos too). They were very helpful to me. Any of us that use the Vapor4Life, you will hear us talking about Steve and Mark. Probably because you can actually talk to them on the phone and they have been so nice and so helpful! Just my personal opinion - but that is the e-cig I like.

v2miami

Moved On
Jun 20, 2010
Miami
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

v2miami

Moved On
Jun 20, 2010
Miami
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

szceco Tiger

Moved On
Jun 22, 2010
shenzhen China
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: spam

szceco Tiger

Moved On
Jun 22, 2010
shenzhen China
  • Deleted by Lightgeoduck
  • Reason: spam

Bio12FU

Moved On
Jun 27, 2010
Florida
You mean this site is supposed to work? I have never seen such a mess in my life! Ten years on message boards. I have generally lost interest by the time I wade through all the stickiness, there must be a way to turn off the personal commercials. I could care less how many analogs one has avoided.
That one ad by goggle against ecigs is seen way too often.
I have no problem with reps from different brands or websites posting as long as I know that is what they are rather than shills posting as users. Of course the users acting like official reps are a PITA too...

Hey buddy... I'm an official rep user. Don't confuse everyone with your confusions. Sometimes I look at the tons of smiley faces to keep me from losing interest.:oops::D:unsure::ohmy::?::facepalm::2cool::p

Bio12FU

Moved On
Jun 27, 2010
Florida
I haven't ever tried a Chuck.

I've used an USB-passthrough. I ordered mine through puresmoker.com. It's a little expensive at about 70.00 bucks plus shipping and handling. But the hit is great and the vapor response is huge.

I also purchased an APC Mobile Power Pack for about 35.00 bucks on ebay to use with the USB-passthrough. (On Ebay)

This I use on a daily bases because I am an at home mother and house wife.

When I go out I use my 501.

Hope this information can help some other person out with other choices you can have with e-smoking!!

Posting wayyyyy too many messages gangsta. Chuck down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread