The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Discussion in 'New Members Information' started by kristin, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. urbancowboy505

urbancowboy505 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    USA
    it's not that they haven't tested it. The issue is that the FDA is twisting the test results to make people afraid of e-cigarettes.

2. djakisnikolaidis

djakisnikolaidis Full Member

Apr 20, 2010
    grecce
    hi i am new State I am from GREECE here i use The electronic cigarette 1 year I want to ask something important to me i use mod to 6v I want to ask if it is safe to use the vg or pg liquid thank you i wait answer . thank you

3. GuitarG

GuitarG Full Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Foley, AL
    Same here. Lots of info to take in but I am very enthusiastic. I have all but stopped using analogs. None this week, and just one pack all last week.

4. Mtdewftw

Mtdewftw Full Member

May 2, 2010
    Rapid City
    anyone heard about this dats vapor guy? my buddy just gave me an ecig and i am looking for good juice vendors etc in rapid city usa

5. Mtdewftw

Mtdewftw Full Member

May 2, 2010
    Rapid City
    or at least would prefer someone local/close to me

6. Mtdewftw

Mtdewftw Full Member

May 2, 2010
    Rapid City
    Well i can tell you that some people have allergies to pg. But as long as they are pharmaceutical grade-ie food safe u should be good. Also new to e-cigs and so far am using a 50/50 pg vg juice. kona coffee...mmmmm:D

7. yummi4tunekookie

yummi4tunekookie Full Member

May 5, 2010
    GA, USA
    I just joined this site and already find it freakin' fantastic. I'm a bit caught between purchasing a 510 or a 901, but since cignot has such amazing deals with 510's, I'll probably go with a kit of that as my first PV. Arrrrrgh. Too bad I'm broke until friday! Hopefully by then I'll have gained much more knowledge on exactly what I want...

8. emygal

emygal Senior Member ECF Veteran

This place is awesome. I had saw an e-cigarette demonstration about a year ago at a trade show I was at in FL. I didn't get too involved or stick around for the whole thing because I was working on my swim buy and of course I promptly forgot all about it. Then my hubby's job started a no smoking anywhere on property policy about two weeks ago and a couple people he works with have PV's to use instead. He took a haul off of one and said it tasted way better than a cigarette so I started doing some research. This place has been AMAZING. I am counting down the minutes until my paycheck hits my checking account so that I can place my first order. This could really work for me and I am soooo excited.

9. satb813

satb813 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Maryland
    Ok, new to the site and to e-cigs as well. Thank God my cousin is a huge vapeoholic and showed me the direction to go. (Love you Mike!) Ordered the Vapor King from V4L on 4/24 with the intention of quitting analogs 5/1. As Saturday May 1st was approaching I was getting nervous and a smidge excited. (ok, did open the package and sampled EVERYTHING) Had my last analog at 11:55pm and woke up the next morning and never looked back. I feel sooooo lucky to have found V4L. They have changed my life, since being a pack and a half/day smoker for 26 years, NEVER thought I would ever quit...EVER. I enjoyed it...now...I ENJOY vaping so much more! Flavors??? What??? Really??? OMG, too many to choose from. Ok, I think I've already placed 8 orders since and preaching the good word to everyone I know. 2 maybe 3 converts so far! I honestly want to thank every single person at V4L...please keep up all that you do. I've never seen such awesome customer service and general caring when it comes to a product...you are the best. Also, I've been lurking on this site for a coupla weeks...I can't stay away. Thank you ECF for the incredibly awesome info here. Wow, couldn't have done it without you all. MWA! My lungs wanted to say XOXO! :D

10. satb813

May 12, 2010
    Maryland
    One more thing...since finding V4L my wallet has officially gone on a crash diet and lost so much weight! So proud of it! Maybe I should follow suit...hmmm...

11. Hannibal770

Hannibal770 Full Member

Jan 10, 2010
    MD, US
    satb813,

Glad your on the right track Susie!

12. satb813

May 12, 2010
    Maryland
    hehe...thanks. (spelled...siouxsie...) but glad you knew!!!!

13. Hannibal770

Hannibal770 Full Member

Jan 10, 2010
    MD, US
  14. satb813

May 12, 2010
    Maryland
    HA!!! wish that was me...but, you kinda still spelled it wrong.

15. Hannibal770

Hannibal770 Full Member

Jan 10, 2010
    MD, US
  16. satb813

May 12, 2010
    Maryland
    ok, you officially make me laugh! thank you so much. luv you too!

17. Hannibal770

Hannibal770 Full Member

Jan 10, 2010
    MD, US
  18. maxie27

maxie27 New Member

May 16, 2010
    New York
    Just started vapping and I'm already off cigs. Way to go!

19. MeganVonL16

MeganVonL16 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2010
    Lynnwood, WA
  20. apeponderingtail

apeponderingtail Full Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL
    I've referred to this thread several times in the 10 months since I've started vaping and figured I should thank you, it has been incredibly helpful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.