FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions About Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtdewftw

May 2, 2010
Rapid City
hi i am new State I am from GREECE here i use The electronic cigarette 1 year I want to ask something important to me i use mod to 6v I want to ask if it is safe to use the vg or pg liquid thank you i wait answer . thank you

Well i can tell you that some people have allergies to pg. But as long as they are pharmaceutical grade-ie food safe u should be good. Also new to e-cigs and so far am using a 50/50 pg vg juice. kona coffee...mmmmm:D

I just joined this site and already find it freakin' fantastic. I'm a bit caught between purchasing a 510 or a 901, but since cignot has such amazing deals with 510's, I'll probably go with a kit of that as my first PV. Arrrrrgh. Too bad I'm broke until friday! Hopefully by then I'll have gained much more knowledge on exactly what I want...

emygal

ECF Veteran
This place is awesome. I had saw an e-cigarette demonstration about a year ago at a trade show I was at in FL. I didn't get too involved or stick around for the whole thing because I was working on my swim buy and of course I promptly forgot all about it. Then my hubby's job started a no smoking anywhere on property policy about two weeks ago and a couple people he works with have PV's to use instead. He took a haul off of one and said it tasted way better than a cigarette so I started doing some research. This place has been AMAZING. I am counting down the minutes until my paycheck hits my checking account so that I can place my first order. This could really work for me and I am soooo excited.

satb813

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Maryland
Ok, new to the site and to e-cigs as well. Thank God my cousin is a huge vapeoholic and showed me the direction to go. (Love you Mike!) Ordered the Vapor King from V4L on 4/24 with the intention of quitting analogs 5/1. As Saturday May 1st was approaching I was getting nervous and a smidge excited. (ok, did open the package and sampled EVERYTHING) Had my last analog at 11:55pm and woke up the next morning and never looked back. I feel sooooo lucky to have found V4L. They have changed my life, since being a pack and a half/day smoker for 26 years, NEVER thought I would ever quit...EVER. I enjoyed it...now...I ENJOY vaping so much more! Flavors??? What??? Really??? OMG, too many to choose from. Ok, I think I've already placed 8 orders since and preaching the good word to everyone I know. 2 maybe 3 converts so far! I honestly want to thank every single person at V4L...please keep up all that you do. I've never seen such awesome customer service and general caring when it comes to a product...you are the best. Also, I've been lurking on this site for a coupla weeks...I can't stay away. Thank you ECF for the incredibly awesome info here. Wow, couldn't have done it without you all. MWA! My lungs wanted to say XOXO! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread