Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i have ALL the drippers from FT and most of them are very nice the y1k and nimbus are well made and with a little opening of the airhole produce mondo vapor. the y1k (cyclone) is pretty much my fave right now
the m4 is a phoenix clone and is very sturdy for the price, the threads are super smooth and works great. its always in my bag as a back up
the M5 is sort of an A7 type clone. pretty heavy and fits an ego perfect. even comes with a thread cover.

waiting on a nimbus2 now.

the real cobra is titanium and costs $150 my fav geni. so it is def a clone, a few peeps seem to think for the price its ok.

for the prices you cannot go wrong, and most of them will actually surprise you.

DkGanz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Los Alamitos, CA, USA
I got a DID V2 from them yesterday. I had to do a little work to it. The tank tube had some burrs on the ends so it leaked a little. Filed it smooth, no more leaks. And I drilled out the air hole to 1/16". Other than that, it is a very solid build for $8! I did 4 wraps with 26g kanthal(not the 32g that came with it, but I did use the mesh) and its hittin' like a freight train! Woooo-weeee!!! I'm gonna include some more in my next order. But yeah, disassemble and check the tank tube for burrs first. It's sucks getting a sweet coil set up, only to have to rip it apart 5 minutes later when you spot a leak!

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I am keeping an eye out for a possible Penelope clone of the euforia clone....LOL. Does that even make sense? :). Thinking of going ahead and buying the euforia but thought it would be nice to see if they had anything similar first. I have not come across it yet but I am looking. I have gotten a few things form them and have been completely satisfied with it for the money!

Last edited:

Discord

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
Clone on a clone. V5 Chimbus on a K100, both from FastTech, works well and looks decent
K100 and V5 Chimbus.jpg

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I've received the vivi nova clone and a couple of the small cobra t
Rbas, all 3 were crap. One cobra leaked all over and the other had a post thread seize up and break off. Now that I'm more experienced in rebuilding , I might could have done better, but for $6 I just counted it as a loss. Have some of those 3.5ml drippers in transit though. Can't wait!

Narkotiq

May 5, 2013
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Thanks for the input, I might pick up one of those nimbus clones. I've heard they're built pretty much the same, although I remember encountering a thread from another forum that dissed using brass posts for some reason, corrosion I imagine. I think I'll save up for a real cobra and a real DID.

I saw a clone of what looked like an Ithaka or Oddyseus, but for some stuff I think I'd rather have the real thing. Drippers seem to be the best to buy clones of, as their construction is a little simpler.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla

steve0z

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
FL
I received my k100 from fast tech 2 weeks ago and it arrived slightly dinged up. The packing job was insufficient for the long trip from Hong Kong. It was sent in a small 4 in bubblewrap w/o any other protection. The cartomizer was bent at the base and there were a few nicks on the base of battery end and top of unit. After contacting fast tech they asked if the item still worked, in which it did. So they offered me a $2 store credit for the damages...Still working out my issues with them. But if you plan to buy from them they do have great prices

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Most of them have brass post? I heard a lot of people say that its not good to vape off but for a conductive it is great. Never really looked into why it was bad I assumed it was because usually it is mixed with lead. Anyone got insight on this.

Hopefully the brass is lead free, but with china you never know for certain. It's also possible that the relatively small amount of juice that's in contact with the brass won't leach enough to matter. At any rate, you could clean them with H2O2 and white vinegar. "Apple Vinegar" & peroxide to de-lead Brass? - Home Brew Forums

Edit: I should add that I've never tried this myself--I'm just passing on some info. I wonder if the manufacturer could be contacted to see if it's made lead free. Any brass that contacts liquid is supposed to be made lead free these days.

Last edited:

Rmcgloth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Sandy,or
I have two chobras, both work great. As previously posted, a little work helps. The first needed a larger cap o ring to lineup, the second was fine. I drilled one air hole a bit, but I don't get a real difference since I only took a little material out. They actually are an easier setup than my agat2+. Got some of the rbas and the chobra mini on the way.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
that one is for e-gel or dry leaf vaping, it can be used as a dripper but it is NOT an oddy clone.

and the other oddy clones like the terminator are considered very well built for the price.

Right, that's what the description says. It might be ok since it has a ceramic cup and they seem to do a good job of containing the heat. It might vape similar to the killer or some of the other devices that use a ceramic cup.

The Dream bt804 is the kayfun clone. The standard holds a little over one ml and the extended holds more. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lone-aka-dream-bt804-tank-23.html#post9379819

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Right, that's what the description says. It might be ok since it has a ceramic cup and they seem to do a good job of containing the heat. It might vape similar to the killer or some of the other devices that use a ceramic cup.

The Dream bt804 is the kayfun clone. The standard holds a little over one ml and the extended holds more. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lone-aka-dream-bt804-tank-23.html#post9379819

I am thinking the Q2 is just a dripper though if using e liquid as I don't see anyway to control the juice flow. Although the tank looks pretty good size that is what got me wondering. I want something that holds a couple of mls, may just go ahead with the terminator c or euforia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread