• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

fasttech.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Califa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2013
California
Ususally when something is too good to be true it's probably not. Try looking for comments from specific forums like this:
Fasttech.com?
thanks ardo. it looks like the people in this forum have had no issues as far as being took for their money but some stated that they have authenticity issues. dont know if im going to order ill dig a little more.

Ardo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Tallinn, Estonia
thanks ardo. it looks like the people in this forum have had no issues as far as being took for their money but some stated that they have authenticity issues. dont know if im going to order ill dig a little more.

The almost certain fact is that these products are cheap chinese mass production.
Couple of years ago, a friend gave me a 4GB memory stick, but forgot to mention that he bought it from a place like the one that you're talking about. Result - I lost around 1/3 of the pictures that I had ever taken, because I didn't double check whether they were really copied on the memory stick.
So, be careful:)

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Some things I'm happy with, some things I am not happy with at all. Those Cobra RBA's are fine but need to be re-wicked and coiled rather quickly from the way they come. Still a good deal since you'd be doing that anyway. I made the mistake of buying the cheap cig-a-likes for giveaways to people who are interested in vaping but still smoking. I now have 2 blown USB ports from trying them out. Stay far, far away from that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread