• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Arrived Tuesday if I remember, didn't open one up until Wednesday though - nicer size than the v1s, found the afc a bit hard to adjust and am actually vaping it at a lower wattage than the v1 :?:
Low res + high wattage and decent afc all contribute to it

vaping mine @20J

Where you been Bob,Dibley hunting?
I just picked one up.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes seems that way Trish,instead of 5kb you get 19.5
Good! Mine is 45kb on my computer, so there must be some auto re-sizing method used.
Thanks for that mate ;) :laugh:
:laugh: didn't say you should be ;)

I would urge everyone to become a supporting member .
The wealth of knowledge here and the support it gives to the hobby is fantastic.
I think it equates to approx 30p a week and seeing i seem to spend half my life on here thought it only fair for me to do this
I came here some years before I actually tried e-cigs - was curious about them. Then I didn't come back until Jan 2014 when I did get a disposable to see what they were like, and needed to understand more when I found I was smoking far less within days.
It's a wealth of information and helpful people.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I came here some years before I actually tried e-cigs - was curious about them. Then I didn't come back until Jan 2014 when I did get a disposable to see what they were like, and needed to understand more when I found I was smoking far less within days.
It's a wealth of information and helpful people.

I stumbled across this place by accident Trisha. I'd just started vaping and decided to do a search on google for new juices. Saw a lot of posts on google for this place, so jumped straight in.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I'm wondering if I should try it again - one of the first I got in VG and I did like it. I remember also mentioning the Bavarian Cream one to you - when I went back to mine it had got too old!

Mine is 12mg 40/60 and can't be far off it's expiry date, I've still got a bottle or 2 of the Bavarian Cream as well, was mixing that with a coffee one, also seeing as I am normally using 3 or 6mg now, it's not one I vape too much, although it is one of the choccy ones I don't mind, but not sure whether I would order them again, the MBV BC is nicer, and I've always got the Chefs MCV

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

On the old forum,when they used to put the dates in.
I always wanted to ask you about that,but never did, incase you'd fallen off the wagon.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I think the shock sensing ones work on a pendulum type basis, if the bike is rocked, the pendulum makes contact and sets the alarm off. It could just need adjusting to be less sensitive.
Go back to trapping the wires then :laugh:

:laugh: I have thought about trying that :laugh:

I`ll have a mess with it next chance i get :)

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I'm going to be having a marathon re-coiling session tomorrow. I'm now down to just 3 set ups at the moment, I've been a bit lax lately (or lazy). I didn't want to do any tank maintenance while the cat was here, cos she's probably nick my rayon :laugh:.

So at least 6 tanks to redo tomorrow :thumb:

Reactions: terry w

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
:laugh: I have thought about trying that :laugh:

I`ll have a mess with it next chance i get :)

Hope you get it sorted mate. If you go back to how it was, at least you'll know if the crimp connectors are causing the problems.

Reactions: terry w

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Missed them again have I, that's 2 weeks on the trot, never mind I have 11 of them so far,
was downstairs making the evening meal

Just as manic as ever Bob,thought that was all meant to be getting sorted.
You'll know the Dibley tent at Vapefest there'll be a brawl going on outside :laugh:

Reactions: trouble1000

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
<---- Well the one I uploaded earlier is 182Kb

I think that is a Supporting Member thing on the resize. I helped another in another thread resize her picture to under 5k because it would not resize it for her as she is not a supporting member.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Just as manic as ever Bob,thought that was all meant to be getting sorted.
You'll know the Dibley tent at Vapefest there'll be a brawl going on outside :laugh:
How long were the tips up for George ??

Did you get anything interesting mate ??

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I checked as well as soon as George mentioned it. Looks like I was too late as well :(

You've either got to monitor his FB page or get the notification email for his thread in UKV and then go on straight away, sign in and the when you get back to the home page keep hitting F5 until they appear and then the mad dash to bag them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread