• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Well, lets see if Gearbest have made another almighty **** up.
Just ordered a Kbox for £4.36(inc shipping).Poss another subtank plus type fiasco.
It's worth a try though :)

Well mine came to £5.51 'cause I opted for the express delivery extra $1.99 (£1.27), I never change the cost from $ to £ on those sites because they always charge in $ and then PP decides the rate at that moment, which could be different.
Mine was the same price!
Well That needs reporting, Taking advantage like that!!! :evil: :lol:
:laugh: ...nice new banner!

Shhh don't tell Trisha:D
? Why ..what am I likely to do :blink: :D

I won`t, but i will tell Chefs :laugh:
'Course you will! ;) :laugh:

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Cheers for the feedback guys. I had a feeling it wasnt going to be good! Daft really as they have a decent selection of liquids and gear, but if they dont have decent customer service then they are not going to be as successful as they could be. I'll let you know how i get on with the 2 incorrect bottles.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just ordered on their standard delivery option so let's see if express is any quicker.
No doubt we'll all receive this, so the delivery issue will be irrelevant! :laugh:

Subject: Update regarding for your order for Kanger KBOX Replacement Cells 8-40W Variable Watt 510 Thread Box mod

Thank you very much for your recent order at Gearbest.com.This was for the item: Kanger KBOX Replacement Cells 8-40W Variable Watt 510 Thread Box mod.

We’re sincerely thankful for all support we have got from you, and we sincerely apologize for the unexpected technical issue of our coupon code Kbox, may has affected your order. It was an expired coupon we set months ago, but caused by a technical bug and changed into a valid coupon, all orders have now been cancelled by our staff.

As the coupon price was not correct, in accordance with the first paragraph of our company terms and conditions, we will not be accepting or authorizing payment for the amount paid for the affected item. We sincerely apologize for this mistake which we accept full responsibility for.

We look forward to your continued business, and thanks a lot for your support ever.
Best Regards
GearBest - Gadgets & Electronics Deals
Terms and Conditions | GearBest.com

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Doesn't really worry me,i think we all knew what was happening anyway.
I told them if they updated their system quicker,they could save themselves a lot of work;)
Yes, not unexpected, but I agree, they need to keep an eye on things and update any glitches!

I just saw Chefs are getting a new brand: Vapor Technology. Being listed but not yet available to buy. The two I'd try are both 60% :(
From what I can see, it's 60%VG and 70%VG Products | Vapor Technologies Austin

Reactions: Brynglas

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Still working

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: Bobw1951

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Joking aside Trish,never tasted anything like it before but it's nice
Well, I tried the Beard #64 last night - first thought: not keen. But I did pick it back up a few times....
Today - really like it. I could swear there's a light hint of a fruity chocolate to it! ...perhaps like part of an original Fry's 5 flavour bar (before they made them so sweet!) ..can't quite pin it down. To me, it's cream, very light, not too sweet chocolate & delicate fruit.

I think the description at Justbottles is good: #64 Beard Vape co is a cream flavoured candy floss with notes of hibiscus, wild flower to the delicious flavor raspberry & rhubarb. A liquid complex and very well-balanced, sweet just what he needed and very addictive.

Whatever - it's clever, and very nice! I'll look for 30ml bottles.

Reactions: Bobw1951

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
Hi all been away exploring sunny Scotland for a few days and just caught up. Won't bother quoting messages.

I've heard mixed reports on grey haze customer service, only used them once myself for my rDNA 40 and that worked out fine but I did get confusing e-mails from them. Placed the pre-order that wasn't supposed to ship for a week or two and a few days later got a dispatched e-mail. Might have been just a way for them to allocate stock to pre-orders as they definitely didn't dispatch it that day. Had to check the page to see when the ETA was and when they did arrive I got mine the next day. Like Bob said I would only use them if I couldn't get something elsewhere, which is a shame as they have a decent selection of RDAs and RBAs usually.

Gearbest sounds like a joke, can't be bothered with that to be honest!

Still loving the doughnut king but it's one of those liquids where the vapour leaves a strange lingering smell. I vape by the window in the kitchen most of the time and when I come back in first thing in the morning it smells a bit funky in there!:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread