Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
No one has specifically owned up to designing the Vamo. About a dozen factories in Chine make them. Generally, there have been no major issues with any of them other then QC now and then
Well, frankly QC concern is what prompted the thread. There are other sites which offer the "VAMO v3", and they're all pretty conpetitive, price wise.

You seem to be sayint they're all the same. Correct?

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Well, frankly QC concern is what prompted the thread. There are other sites which offer the "VAMO v3", and they're all pretty conpetitive, price wise.

You seem to be sayint they're all the same. Correct?

I'm buying one of these on behalf of my sister who is eager to get into something better than the disposables she's familiar.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Fasttech was fine when I ordered. I got the Vamo SS V2. And it's nice. It's more like brushed stainless so it's not as shiny as the chrome coated. I've had it for a few weeks and still no signs of scratches.

If you really want the V3 then go with that. But for me the V3 is not really any upgrade technology wise except for the screen. Plus I don't like the outer design. But like I said..get what you like. Here's what I got. $33.14 Vamo-Vivi Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - stainless steel / with extension part at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping I ordered just the device because I have all the other stuff that usually comes in the kit.

Fasttech even sent me an email after my order arrived to see if I was happy with the purchase, and to review the item. In my experience they are reliable. I'm using my Vamo right now from them as I type. You just have to wait a while for the order from over seas. All in all it is up to you to decide...especially on what your next ecig will be. The Vamo is a good device to learn the ins and outs of VV/VW vaping without having to spend a small fortune (or auction off your first born).

I suggest looking up reviews and learning as much as you can about a device you decide on buying. Pbusardo has a review on youtube about the Vamo V2. I not sure if he has one about the V3 though.

Best of Luck.

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
I too just got the SS Vamo. I'm not sure about the chrome model but would guess it's really slippery. My SS came with kind of a brushed finish & don't find it slippery at all. I did get it from FT but got the stuff separately. I ordered the Nitecore I4 instead of the I2. I got it within 2 weeks even though they shipped the Vamo itself separate. I'm not sure why but guess they had the charger back ordered.
Mine was less than $59 shipped including everything.
Perhaps some of the older ones have a more polished finished. I recall other purchasers wondering if they even got SS. Mine is obviously SS. I know what SS looks like compared to chrome.
I ordered 18350's from a Efest site. Think direct from Efest. They had very good pricing too.
Very happy with FT & order. The SS will be more durable as the chromed version is softer by nature.
Hope that helps.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
My SS V2 Vamos from Fasttech are great, and they arrived sooner than I thought they would.

Today, I receive an apologetic email saying 2 attys i just ordered are backordered. They asked if I wanted a refund or would I mind waiting 2 extra days for them to ship. Are you kidding me? That's impressive.

A lot of domestic companies could learn from Fasttech's customer service.

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
I ordered the SS Vamo v2 from Fasttech and it came way sooner than I expected and works great. I got the kit with the Nitecore charger and 2 Panasonic batteries and I am very happy with the quality of everything!
I ordered a flashlight too with this kit. I opened the flashlight first and took off to find a c battery and was getting upset since it wouldn't fit and AA was too small. I went back to the package and found the Panasonic 18650 batteries and realized what it takes to run the light.

I had never used a rechargeable battery and did not realize how large they are - from the photo's I imagined something like a AA...

:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread