FastTech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
From their website:

"Kung Hei Fat Choi! We're on holiday - shipping and support services will resume on Feb 22, 2018 - complete holiday schedule."
But it's weird because they marked it as shipped since the 10th. But honestly my first order with them so this could be normal?

Reactions: stols001

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
I kind of feel like Chinese New Years went by QUICK this year... And I have two outstanding FT orders, including my winning-- LONG AWAITED-- mod with a clock event.... So I should be on tenterhooks waiting for my Cylon, and yet, LOL, I am surviving.

I also got another Siren V2, bringing me to three of them... I believe that MAY be arriving today. I am incorrigibly in love with that rta. That gives me one big one and two little ones. I also ordered a mod on looks alone, kind of by accident. Will be interesting to see how it REALLY looks as I hold it in my hands, and how it vapes may be even MORE exciting. LOL. Hopefully.... :)

Anna
I hope they arrive and you love them. I am gong to start experimenting with more tankss soon. Trying to get wicking down first. I ordered the rba head for the baby beast to get more practice with building and the drag mod. Another impulse purchase of mine. Bday gift to myself.

Last edited:
  • Agree

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Welcome to Fasttech.

image14.jpg

• Winner

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 17, 2017
    Fort Worth Texas
    www.forsakengamingnation.com
    There are like 6 different free shipping options lol, which one is best? I haven't ordered from them since 2015.

Use the Epacket one it is somewhat faster but it is not free

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Jersey
    Someone help. Fasttech crashed in the middlr of purchase. When I reloaded says charge declined but its now pending charge on cc bill.
    Same thing just happened to me. PayPal was charged, but no ticket on their site and all the items are still in my cart. None of the order numbers from my PayPal receipt work on their site and you can't contact their support without an order number.

Just went on Twitter and followed their page and tweeted my issue to them. I'm going to see if their general customer support can help, you shouldn't need an order number to get in contact with them and at least they should be able to put me in contact with whoever I need to be.

I might just reorder everything and begin a dispute on PayPal to cancel the original order. That might be the easiest way tbh, but all my stuff was just coils and a tank and the such and was supposed to ship today or tomorrow, I don't want to be on the hook for a double order.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Problem is I just tried using their presale support and it will not allow anything to be sent to them either.

Think I'm just going to dispute this with PayPal right now before it gets buried.
    You could do a dispute, but PP will just contact FT and wait for FT to get back to them.
    If it were me I'd wait a little while till FT sorts it out.
    You have 90 days to file a dispute.
    Do what you feel most comfortable doing.

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Jersey
    You could do a dispute, but PP will just contact FT and wait for FT to get back to them.
    If it were me I'd wait a little while till FT sorts it out.
    You have 90 days to file a dispute.
    Do what you feel most comfortable doing.
    True. Also, wasn't it Labor Day there yesterday? Could slow things down some, I'll give it awhile.

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes, I think so.
    It's 6:40 am in Shenzhen, they should be starting work soon.
    When I just went back into my cart my estimated ship date went from 5/3 to 5/11 because of one item. I don't know if I got the last one in the order that sort of went through or it was another glitch? I had nothing with batteries, in fact right before I placed the order I removed two items which were going to hold up the ship date to the 11th.

Bah. Kind of frustrating, is what it is I guess.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2017
    USA
    Hey did they wind up sorting everything out for you?
    Waiting for NOEL to awake and get some egss and bakey. Lol. I think a timezones are causing the delayed response. Trying to be patient but its difficult. I checked the card again and the transaction is still pending. I don't want to do anything without giving NOEL a chance to fix it first.

• Optimistic

Barry Badrinath

ECF Veteran
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Jersey
    Waiting for NOEL to awake and get some egss and bakey. Lol. I think a timezones are causing the delayed response. Trying to be patient but its difficult. I checked the card again and the transaction is still pending. I don't want to do anything without giving NOEL a chance to fix it first.
    But you at least got an initial response from them?

They emailed me yesterday. They went in and manually created the ticket on their site. It said they were just waiting on me to reply to process and ship it. One item in the order, which only costs $1.61 lol, has a ship date of the 11th. When I placed the order it originally said the 3rd, in fact I removed 2 other small items from the order specifically because of that. So I asked them to either ship that item separately or just remove it from the order, fingers crossed they do.

Waiting to hear back from them, it's 2:30 in the morning there now though.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
    Dec 14, 2017
    USA
    But you at least got an initial response from them?

They emailed me yesterday. They went in and manually created the ticket on their site. It said they were just waiting on me to reply to process and ship it. One item in the order, which only costs $1.61 lol, has a ship date of the 11th. When I placed the order it originally said the 3rd, in fact I removed 2 other small items from the order specifically because of that. So I asked them to either ship that item separately or just remove it from the order, fingers crossed they do.

Waiting to hear back from them, it's 2:30 in the morning there now though.
    I have heard absolutely nothing! Getting worried now. I sent a direct message to NOEL today but nothing yet.

• Optimistic
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread