FAULTY Cartomizers that DONT SCREW IN! ... is going on with the manufactorers making these cartomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyboinker

Sep 10, 2012
Chappaqua, NY
Over the past 2 months I bought a 5pack of Cartomizers. Its been 3 times already that I will get cartomizers that either dont work or dont screw in. All from different websites and companies, theyre all doing the same thing. I have a mod that takes 510 cartomizers and atomizers. Whats going on with the people making these cartomizers? Do they even check to make sure they work, the threading is right and it can screw in? Sometimes one of them will work and the other 4 dont. I dont have the money and time to send it back cause I need my nicotine and theres no retail stores near me selling ecig supplies. I cant take this .....

Anyone else had this problem or heard about this? Whats your opinion on faulty ecig products flooding the market?

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
There's 2 sides to every story.... the other is the mod (APV) that you're using. The connector.

I've had mods that were picky about what worked and what didn't. The connector was worn. Fortunately, the latest mod I'm using works for em all. So it's both sides....the carto and the mod.

I agree that standards and QC are a bit lacking.

So get a 510 to 510 adapter. Should solve it. Sorry that you have to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread