Favorite Goodejuice Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hey Nick: I won a couple of bottles of your ejuice in the new Vet's January contest...and today I just ordered some more of your juice. The Ice Cold Menthol, extra vg, is the best juice I have vaped to date. Love this stuff. Just wanted you to know that your generous contest prize is paying off....and I have a big mouth so I will not hesitate to send you business.

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I finally got around to my first bottle of Acadian Gold. Like the Wrangler Red and Vita, it has a very authentic tobacco flavor and a big TH at 3.7 w/ an LR 1.5. Those three are exceptional tobacco liquids. I will definitely be ordering these again, as well as the Organic T and Wild Turkey. Any additional tobacco juices in the R&D chute?

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Thanks Tez! Wild Turkey is made from 100% Turkish Tobacco, no bull. We searched long and hard for the most premium tobacco blends with the most unique flavors, and thanks to our tobacconist, we struck gold. Im glad ur enjoying the Wild Turkey as much as we do. Try our Lab juice out sometime. Excellent tobacco flavors with killer throat hit.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Thanks Nick! I do enjoy the Wild Turkey, but then I also really like the Natural Perique, Patriot, and GJ4 (the flavors I've tried). I received a bottle of Apple Cured with my last order the other day and I'm letting it steep. Any recommendations on how long I should give it?

I've been meaning to try out the Lab juice for a while, and I'll probably put a bottle in my next order! The only thing that's stopped me in the past is that I vape 12mg and I see that you offer 6 and 16, but I suppose it wouldn't be a big deal to get two small bottles and mix them. Plus 16 could be good for days when I don't have too many opportunities to vape.

Deathkneeler

Jul 27, 2012
Mississippi
I got my package of GJ4 and Cherry in yesterday. GJ4 is what I am vaping on now, very nice on both taste and vape. I am going to let the cherry sit for a while, it is very strong for me but I have faith that after a couple days or a week it will have calmed down a bit for my tastes. I am going to try the Acadian Gold on my next order and some other liquids. I can tell that you guys put some real effort into this and look forward to trying more of your products. Thanks again.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
I got my package of GJ4 and Cherry in yesterday. GJ4 is what I am vaping on now, very nice on both taste and vape. I am going to let the cherry sit for a while, it is very strong for me but I have faith that after a couple days or a week it will have calmed down a bit for my tastes. I am going to try the Acadian Gold on my next order and some other liquids. I can tell that you guys put some real effort into this and look forward to trying more of your products. Thanks again.

Thanks death. Creating our house brewed line took alot of time and energy, and I appreciate the kind words. I think you will be very pleased with the Acadian Gold. It's probably the most realistic tobacco vape youll ever try.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I see people in this thread talking about steeping GeJ juices, and I don't disagree with much that has been said, but....

I'm not a Steep Nazi, but I have a ton of juice and sometimes some of them get lost in the shuffle. I spied my bottle of Vita Bella last night and said, "Oh hey you, it's been a while". Wow. All I can say is, if you haven't had 6 week old Vita Bella you haven't had Vita Bella. That juice ages amazingly well.

And no, you can't have mine. ;)

Varrius

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2012
Houston, TX
I also experienced a nice improvement with a couple of weeks steeping. Like you Nick, I was skeptical of steeping at first, but I've experienced it with too many juices now to discount it. It really does help in many cases.

All of my Gje juices came in rather strong on the tobacco flavoring at first, I'd almost call it a "green" tobacco flavor (but I'm not even sure what I mean by that). After two weeks now (and I haven't touched them at all, so it isn't me getting used to them), that flavor is gone and the additional flavors are all blending nicely to make a great vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread