Favorite Goodejuice Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveymist

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2012
florida
New stuff just arrived. I can't wait to use them!
uploadfromtaptalk1354396528111.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I placed an order 11 PM AZ time on Friday night, got a shipping notice early Saturday and came home to a package today. I opted for the regular USPS shipping for $3.10. Awesome turn-around time Nick!

I re-ordered some favorites: Acadian Gold and French Vanilla, and ordered some new flavors: Coffee and Cream, Fire Cured, Cinnamon Red Hots, and Organic tobacco. Fresh out of the box, the Coffee and Cream is really tasty. The coffee flavor is authentic and not the burnt variety that has been common from many vendors. It has a pleasant sweetness and I suspect it will get even better in a matter of a few days. The Cinnamon Red Hots is right up there with Atomic Cinnacide for bold cinnamon flavor and monster TH. I'm going to spend a little time with the FC and OT tomorrow.

Good stuff my friends....very good stuff.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
The House Blend Menthol is amazing. The NET Menthol is amazing. Got some lab Emerald Square ordered. If anyone is a menthol tobacco vaper, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Emerald Square. We like menthol tobaccos that have really good tobacco blends like House Blend and NET that you can taste and aren't drowned out by the menthol.

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
Just bought their tobacco house blends: Fire Cured , Apple Cured , Acadian Gold. I've never had NET, it sounds too good to be true!!

Acadian Gold was one of the first juices I ever vaped. Little did I know back
then how lucky I was to start out with such a work of art. That is a great
juice for someone who is just quitting smoking. It's terrific.

johni

Extractor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Columbia, Missouri
Hi folks,

I've been reading up on Goodejuice and I'm just about ready to pull the trigger and give it a try. I like sweeter tobacco's in general..especially RY4. Can you please suggest three "must trys".

Also, so many NET's don't burn very clean; how does GEJ rate in this area?
Hi Randy. GeJ NETs are some of the cleanest. Nick runs a top shelf operation.

I would suggest GJ4, a very good NET RY4, Vita Bella, a unique vanilla-ish robust NET, and Apple Cured, apple NET, for the sweet ones. Actually, the entire House Brewed line are "must trys". These juices are very realistic.

johni

Extractor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Columbia, Missouri
Thanks for helping Randy out john. Solid advice. Although not nearly as sweet as Gj4 or Vita, Try Patriot as well. Solid tobacco vape and great analog replacement.

Thanks Nick. I started to mention Patriot but thought that unless someone is very new to the forum they have to have read some of the stuff we write about Patriot! Also probably should have mentioned Acadian Gold as I really dig it also and it doesn't get as much press. That reminds me, I need to place an order!:laugh:

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Hi Randy. GeJ NETs are some of the cleanest. Nick runs a top shelf operation.

I would suggest GJ4, a very good NET RY4, Vita Bella, a unique vanilla-ish robust NET, and Apple Cured, apple NET, for the sweet ones. Actually, the entire House Brewed line are "must trys". These juices are very realistic.

Thanks, I ordered my first round of GEJ... I ordered 18mg Patriot and GJ4. I can't wait to try them!

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
Thanks, I ordered my first round of GEJ... I ordered 18mg Patriot and GJ4. I can't wait to try them!

I received them yesterday and both are steeping. The smell amazing right out of the mailbox! Gj4 smells surprisingly like Cooper Creek House Blend, but with tobacco, and Patriot....has indescribable tobacco notes. I just cant wait to try them. I'm going to have a hard time leaving these steep for a few weeks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread