Favorite Goodejuice Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
Goodejuice has become my absolute favorite juice vender. today I just received 3 new juices...acadian gold, organic, and the wild turkey house blends. I wanted to steep them but I just couldn't resist trying them out ! im a little unsure so far of the wild turkey still waiting to figure the flavor out, but im sure after time it will be amazing as are all my other juices from them. I also got more of my favorite vita bella (awesome) and of coarse I have my usual line of their wrangler light, gj4, coffee & crème, watermelon jolly rancher too. I didn't get more patriot due to money, but will stock up next time around. what I like most of all about goodejuices are is that they are all always consistant with flavor and vape and throat hit...they are always as good as the previous flavors I bought from them...never fail me. and i'm really picky !

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Give your Organic #1 some steep time. When it hits a dark cola color, the flavor is beautiful!

Wild Turkey also takes some steep; after 2 months and then dripping it, it's really a nice Turkish Blend. Drier than Wrangler Light, but it's nicely layered. When I tanked it, it's a bit grassy. Dripped and it's flavorful.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
ya, I was told by somebody from the goodejuice company a while back that ALL their juices are made primarily for dripping. im not sure about that part, but im not a dripper!!! I am pretty much a spinner battery and a tank user...I don't drip and I don't use cartos anymore either...ya, im moving right along in the vape world...lol. I will continue to vape my new goodejuice juices tho even if they don't get a lot of steep time. it usually takes me a lot of time to go through any bottles of juice anyways because I have so many different juices in the vape at all times. by the time a particular juice bottle starts to get low the flavor is kicking by then.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Just wanted to say I tried GeJ lab juices for the first time High Octane,Full throttle,M-Lite and everyone of them are pretty friggin good.I can see why u call High Octane that name killer TH and potent flavor(right up my alley):)...the other two are good as well.

Also got for the 2nd time wrangler lite and fire cured why did I wait so long,terrific Net's.Got one of there premium line too(1st time) for .....s and giggles house blend tobacco but haven't tried yet but with there track record I'm sure it will be good as well.Fast shipping,great CS,and Nick thanks for the perique.Killer tobacco's=GeJ....THANKS AGAIN,Dale

Oh yeah Nick I think I've asked u this before but what is the ratio of the lab juices if u can reveal?

russ81072

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
lansing, IL.
Ok I just had to post a reply,
I have been vaping for about a month now and Goodejuice was the first place I tried juice from, and I must say their juices are fantastic!!
I haven't had one yet that taste bad. I also have the luxury of driving to the store since they are only like 45 minutes from my house.
I have to also say that Nick and everyone over at GeJ are awesome folks!! they took the time to help me out when I first went there seeing how I had no idea what I was doing. They just came out with a couple of new flavors to, pop that cherry and grasshopper. I haven't tried grasshopper yet, but pop that cherry is AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work Nick and I will see you guys soon seeing how I need more juice since I can't stop vaping them!!

Thanks for all the help you guys gave me and you now have a customer for life
Russ

russ81072

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
lansing, IL.
Thanks Russ! Sorry I keep referring to you as Lance-probably because of the town you live in :) I'll remember your name next time LOL! Glad you are enjoying your liquids! See you soon! Have a great day!!:vapor:

LOL!!! I have been called worse bro!! Its cool, you guys have been a great help to me.

Dave379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Independence, Mo.
I just placed my 3rd. order with Goode juice. The main thing that I've always liked about this place is the fact that I've never encountered a chemical taste from any of Nicks flavors and even though steeping definitely helps to bring out the flavor, all of Nicks flavors are good straight out of the package. The customer service is excellent and Nick is always good about answering any questions that you might have. I've never been a big fan of most tobacco flavors but I decided to try the Vita Bella and I've been hooked ever since. Its a smooth full flavored tobacco flavor that has a nice sweet taste to it, but the sweetness is definitely not overwhelming. This is what I go to when I get that craving for an analog. I really like the the Orange Cream and Pina Colada also. I have some Butterscotch and Peach on the way that I'm looking forward to. I do wish that Nick would consider adding the option for flavor shots for us flavor junkies that just cant get enough flavor and adding a straight Vanilla would be great also. If you're considering pulling the trigger on Goodejuice, you wont be disappointed. Keep up the good work Nick!

Last edited:

Dave379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Independence, Mo.
Thanks for the shout out Dave. Its always nice to hear when peeps are diggin the joose!:2cool: If you leave me a note in the comments section of your order, we can accommodate xtra flavor, no problem.

Sounds good Nick. I'll try that on my next order of French Vanilla. I cant ever seem to get enough flavor out of any Vanilla that I've tried but that's just me. This is the only flavor that I would even consider bumping up a bit. All of the other flavors that I've received from you seem to be right where they need to be.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
It's weird like that sometimes. I think smoking really jacked our taste buds up in reality. High Octane always tastes different to me by the end of the day. But the next morning, it's back to tasting like it should. And then by the end of the day, same scenario. I think thats why most people have a daily rotation of juices, just to keep things fresh and interesting.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just placed an order for 60 mls of your Polar Ice. yep, It is just that good. It is some of the very best e-juice I have ever vaped. It is also one of the cleanest juices I have ever had. I vaped the whole 30 ml bottle of it through 1 CE3 XL clearo and it is still going strong.

I should add too, This is the first pre-made juice I have bought in a long long time as I have been mixing my own juice for over a year.

I posted this in the contest thread but felt it should be here too.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
This is cross-posted from the Natural Tobacco thread:

ANALOG -- Good Ejuice

50/50 blend, House Brewed Line of NETs
12 mg nicotine

This is a cigarette tobacco blend, and that is what makes it work so well. It's not a single flavor, nor is it a layered flavor, it's a perfect blend of earthy tones, smokey robustness and a sly sweetness that compliment each other to energize the whole of the flavor core. It's a smooth, silky vape with a touch of wintergreen -- so light on the exhale that you almost miss it. I hate wintergreen, but this is a wisp that adds not distracts in an abstract way.

There is actually a slight throat hit for me at 12mg, which means it should be rock solid on the 24mg I normally vape. The vapor is thick and creamy. Ah, I forgot to mention the creaminess factor. It reminds me of HHV's creamy tobacco, so it might be the Cavendish used. It's just another aspect that raises ANALOG above Wrangler Light or Wild Turkey.

I've been enjoying ANALOG as much as Organic #1 and GJ4. It's a complex blend that is 100% satisfying. I could vape this for a long period without thinking to change or caring to switch it up.

This sample of Analog was PIF'd to me from Shatner, who knew that I had wanted to try it. I'll be purchasing more as soon as funds allow. This and Organic #1 are both A++ vapes, and ones that I shall always keep in rotation.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Kudos to Nick and all the good folks that contributed to this thread. I purchased Vita Bella Sunday night, well actually it was really late! But I read the reviews on how AaronY and Jefsview really liked it, and decided to get it for my husband, cuz he's really struggling getting off the cigarettes. Well, it came today, and w/o any steeping or anything...HE LOVED IT! His hardest times are when he's at work...but he said VB really 'hit the spot'! I tried it too and it is AWESOME!!! Can't say enough about it. Definitely ordering more...like... TOMORROW! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread