Favorite Goodejuice Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Kudos to Nick and all the good folks that contributed to this thread. I purchased Vita Bella Sunday night, well actually it was really late! But I read the reviews on how AaronY and Jefsview really liked it, and decided to get it for my husband, cuz he's really struggling getting off the cigarettes. Well, it came today, and w/o any steeping or anything...HE LOVED IT! His hardest times are when he's at work...but he said VB really 'hit the spot'! I tried it too and it is AWESOME!!! Can't say enough about it. Definitely ordering more...like... TOMORROW! :vapor:

It gets even better with some steep. Both Vita Bella and Organic #1 turn darker, and the flavor just POPS!

I'm so glad you both found something enjoyable, CafeDigitalDiva! Now try the Analog :)

Now that I can post in other threads, I can finally talk up one of my two favorite juice suppliers. :D

Nick, you guys ROCK. Ice Cold Menthol was my first e-juice ever, and coming off of 25 years of analog menthols, I wasn't expecting the kick in the sensitive area it gave me. Brutally cold and fresh, hands down the best of any I've tried, and I've tried quite a few. And once I tried mixing in Peppermint or Spearmint...wow. Just...wow. Rip yer face off chilliness. Excellent stuff.

The only downside I've discovered is that Spearmint and T3/MT3 mouthpieces don't play well together. I've had four of them separate because the oil weakened the plastic at the base of the mouthpiece. Never seen the problem with the eGo tanks (also plastic), so I'm guessing they're a different type of plastic. I'll be switching to a T2 with aluminum or steel mouthpiece in the near future, so no worries there.

For anyone looking for a super cold and clean menthol, give Ice Cold a try. You won't be sorry. :vapor:

Dave379

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Independence, Mo.
I had Nick mix up some 70/30 French Vanilla with a little extra sweetener and a little extra Vanilla and it came out great!!! This is coming from someone that has spent a lot of money trying to find a quality Vanilla. Well, I finally found it! I'll be ordering more soon. Thanks Nick and please keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread