The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fayetteville Meet ups

Discussion in 'Tarheel Vapers' started by Skyway, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skyway

Skyway Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    A couple of us have decided to start up some vape meets here in town. So far we have about 8 people interested and add the significant others, if they come, it might be around 10-12 people I am guessing.
    We are going to be hashing around locations on where to have it.
    If you are in the area and would like to join us send me a PM or post here. We will probably be talking about anything new coming out, sharing some juices and general chit chat about what is going on with ecigs.
    I have been dealing with ecigs, diy and other things for a couple years now and pretty knowledgable about all the stuff going on so if you are new to vaping, it would be a great opportunity to come out and see what it is all about.

We would like to have these once a month if it turns out well.
    I will be bringing assorted mods and can make custom juices for people as long as it is not a large supply unless asked before hand.

2. Tonybee

Tonybee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2011
    Earth
    I'll be there for sure :toast:

3. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Looks like we will be shooting for around 2pm on Saturday the 10th for our first try. We are going to be at Elizabeth's pizzeria until we can find another place that might accommodate more people comfortably. That is if we need it, I guess it depends on if it takes off or not.

4. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Turned out to be a small but fun group. We only had 6 people but that is fine to start with. We will get more as time goes I believe. We will figure out the next meet up date after we talk some.

5. Tonybee

Tonybee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2011
    Earth
    Again this Saturday same place and time, then the week after ThanksGiving. As Skyway said, small group but loads of fun. Before we knew it 3 hours had passed.:toast:

6. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Not this Saturday but one of the following meet ups, JWraps has given interest in coming out and catching one of our meets. I think I going to have my two Provari's custom wrapped with my logo.

7. sbakercam

sbakercam Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2012
    north carolina
    I,ll be there for sure where is Elizabeth's pizzeria located

8. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    It is across Skibo from the Cross Creek mall. For GPS, it is 1800 Skibo Road #154, Fayetteville, NC. It is the same strip mall as Ruby Tuesdays and Hobby Lobby.
    2PM Saturday the 17th. If the seating we had before is still open, once you enter the place on the coffee shop side, look straight back and there is a little room back there with some long tables in it for larger parties.

9. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Another small but decent turn out. 7 of us this time around.
    We are going to shoot for sometime in mid December for out next one I think.
    More to follow later.

10. epage

epage Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ahhh, I've been missing out it seems.
    I'm about a 1-1/2 hour drive but hey, who doesn't love a road trip? Depending on when the one mid-December is held, I'd be game to come, too. I'm a single mom, and the children spend every other weekend with paternals. If the next meetup is kid-free for me, I'd definitely consider going. I'll check back here for updates! :)

11. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Gotcha, I will keep you updated.

12. epage

13. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    I talked to Tonybee about this and we decided to figure out what weekend would be good for you in December since you can only do specific weekends if you still wanted to make it out for a meet. We are both flexible on when we can make it. After we find a good weekend, we can move forward from there.

14. epage

Oh gosh, so sorry I missed this til just now!

My kid-free December weekends are of the 7th and 21st, but I know I couldn't make it on the 8th, leaving only the 21st, which is so close to Christmas. A January might be more convenient?

15. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Ok, No problem. I am sure we are going to shoot for a January meet up. We are going to have one on the 8th coming up next weekend for right now.

16. epage

Sounds good... the 5th and 19th are my free weekends in January...

17. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Just a reminder if anyone is ghosting the forum, we will be having one on Saturday the 8th. Same place as listed above. We might have a mystery local vendor show up. I will not post any names as I have not asked him about doing this yet.

18. Skyway

Apr 10, 2009
    NC - USA
    Here are some crappy pics I took earlier at our meet. I was holding the camera out and I did not have control of the screen so it messed up the focus. You get the idea though.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. kickitback

kickitback Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2009
    NC
    Hi all,

I had a great time, thanks for the invite.
    Finally found some NC vapers, thought I was the only one for a good while . Lol

Count me in from now on. :)

Thanks again . I'll post my pic in a min

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Digitalsun

Digitalsun Full Member

Oct 23, 2012
    United States
    So glad to finally meet up with some other area vapers and enjoy some time with a hobby. Will def be out for more of these now that I know they exist!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.