• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fayetteville Meet ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
A couple of us have decided to start up some vape meets here in town. So far we have about 8 people interested and add the significant others, if they come, it might be around 10-12 people I am guessing.
We are going to be hashing around locations on where to have it.
If you are in the area and would like to join us send me a PM or post here. We will probably be talking about anything new coming out, sharing some juices and general chit chat about what is going on with ecigs.
I have been dealing with ecigs, diy and other things for a couple years now and pretty knowledgable about all the stuff going on so if you are new to vaping, it would be a great opportunity to come out and see what it is all about.

We would like to have these once a month if it turns out well.
I will be bringing assorted mods and can make custom juices for people as long as it is not a large supply unless asked before hand.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
It is across Skibo from the Cross Creek mall. For GPS, it is 1800 Skibo Road #154, Fayetteville, NC. It is the same strip mall as Ruby Tuesdays and Hobby Lobby.
2PM Saturday the 17th. If the seating we had before is still open, once you enter the place on the coffee shop side, look straight back and there is a little room back there with some long tables in it for larger parties.

epage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eastern North Carolina
ahhh, I've been missing out it seems.
I'm about a 1-1/2 hour drive but hey, who doesn't love a road trip? Depending on when the one mid-December is held, I'd be game to come, too. I'm a single mom, and the children spend every other weekend with paternals. If the next meetup is kid-free for me, I'd definitely consider going. I'll check back here for updates! :)

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Excellent :)
I talked to Tonybee about this and we decided to figure out what weekend would be good for you in December since you can only do specific weekends if you still wanted to make it out for a meet. We are both flexible on when we can make it. After we find a good weekend, we can move forward from there.

Skyway

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2009
NC - USA
www.bsvoboda.com
Here are some crappy pics I took earlier at our meet. I was holding the camera out and I did not have control of the screen so it messed up the focus. You get the idea though.
IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread