FDA Regulation of Synthetic Nicotine May Be on the Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Power

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
For someone who joined ECF in 2009, there is no excuse for not being set for life. It isn't like we didn't know that this was going to happen.

Here, try this if you want something besides a mech mod. (thanks Mamu)
http://www.howder.com/dena_howto.pdf
Well, thanks for the great instructions on building a box mod, but no. Although there is nothing especially tricky about building one, I think I will just continue to buy them, it is probably safer ;)

I do think you joined our conversation in progress, Uncle Junkle and I were just having some fun. I am in good shape as far as vaping supplies, I need to order some more nic juice, I am running low, Uncle Junkle convinced me to get a more concentrated juice that the gallon of 6% juice I used to get, but other than that I am good.

I am just not a very paranoid person, it personally irritates me at all the people on the forum who are running around with "the sky is falling" attitude. If you want to stock up, feel free, go for it, and if you don't want to stock up, you should be free to do that as well. I probably just need to do what I have always done and leave the forum again. Maybe find a forum where people are more chill and open to free will :|.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Member since Nov 2009. I stand by my statements and my opinion as I clearly stated it multiple times:

You can keep repeating your opinion as many times as you want, I don't think it is really working on me.

Like I said, I just Don't Think you are seeing the Big Picture. Or how the Puzzle Pieces fit together Now. Or how they did in the Past.

Califf is Bad News. He is Now. And He was then.

Who do you think was the Major Architect and Driving Force behind the Deeming of e-Cigarettes/e-Liquids?

His last name starts with a "C" and ends in a double "F"

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Apparently the law was signed by POTUSSR on Mar 15th. I thought that still had to happen yet. You may have to blow it up to read it and it will be pixelated.

qFKcY51.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread