Feast Your Eyes On THIS!!!!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Simma Down Now Harmony ...we will not release anything before its time...Who used to say that???? As soon as I get some pics I will post...Thanks Harmony

LOL,,, gotcha. I really do appreciate the heads up, though. I've been thinking about getting a mod, and I'm gonna wait til I see what you're gonna have here. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting one,,, in the mean time, I'll enjoy my L88 and fine juice. :thumb:

Tugger

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
You may want to start a thread with a title like "new KR808d-1 PCC" or something like that because I think a lot of people just troll "todays posts" and will never happen across this. I'm sure there would be a lot of interest based on the initial excitement over the 510 PCC.

(edit) maybe not, there's already 780 views of this thread.

Last edited:

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
z4a310e82c842d.gif

f1y1cx.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Prototypes are almost done, there wont be much changing, as the Pre Proto meetings were pretty intense, so I dont see much tweeking although my experience tells me that there is always something..In a nut shell that translates in 2 to 3 weeks until 50 or more will be in my hands...First 200 units will be follow and then I plan re assesing the demand before I go any further...I have contracted initially for 500 units but still waiting for the Bottom line price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread