The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Hi Guest! 

Seasons Greetings. Just to let you know that a new giveaway has just started. 

This one's from our friends at Humble Vape Co. and I hope you'll take part for a chance to be one of the ten winners of their great prizes. 

ecfhumble

See our giveaway page for full details. This one's for US residents only. 

Good luck! 

Oliver

Dismiss Notice

New Smart PCC Kit

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Mar 3, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    New Smart PCC Kit

The New Smart PCC Kit charges two batteries simultaneously and comes with a carrying case. It also has space defined for six cartomizers which are included with the kit. The New Smart PCC Kit has a battery charge indicator for both the e-cig batteries and the life of your PCC. The batteries and cartomizers included are the newest technology available.

The kit includes two KR808D-1 batteries, three stainless steel KR808D-1 Drippers and three black KR808D-1 Drippers along with a carrying case. Available in black, white and pink.

Nhaler.com | New Smart PCC Kit

2. Kingfish

Kingfish Full Member

Jan 4, 2010
    West Virginia
    Are the batteries auto or man ??

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    BTW these are the Newest Technology (horizontal coil) cartos with the indented drip style tips, and the new auto batteries with latest sensor...
    Drew

4. Turbo

Turbo Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    Ahh, I just started a thread in the 808 sub forum about these. Glad to see they landed in the US. I'd be interested in trying just the PCC if you separate them down the road.

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I will have them seperate...I just have some now that I was able to fit into a second suitcase from China that I bundled into kits...It should be a couple weeks before I have the rest.
    Drew

6. Goldenkobold

Goldenkobold Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2010
    Florida
    Do these have the iphone jack?

and what is the deal with that cut out do the lights show charge levels?

I think this is a great pcc if you want to take enough out to definately get you through the day, and maybe the next day depending on how much you vape. Can't wait to get a manly pink one....err black.

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes they can be charged with an Iphone charger also and the lights show charge on the batteries and level of charge on the PCC internal battery as well. Thanks
    Drew

8. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    very cool. its like a little notebook ; )

9. Turbo

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    Thanks, did you happen to get any samples of the new Kanger clear cartos? There's a few threads about them. It looks like the coil is on the bottom?

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes I did...They are still in developement...I have a large order for them and have told the factory to stop production of mine until they have fixed a couple problems I found...They are extremely hard to fill on your own and I am not in love with ANY of the prefilled flavors I tried, so Im extremely reluctant to order prefilled ones. I have around 50 or so and will be doing a little video today ilsutrating all the new and old cartos and will try and show this one....
    I spent 2 days at Kanger on my trip (one and a half actually) and had dinner with the owner and one of the Engineers...We have some interesting stuff coming down the pipe and it should be a great year for the cartomizer fans...
    Drew

11. Turbo

Oct 23, 2009
    NC/USA
    Very good to know, do keep us posted and I'll look out for the video. It's hard to tell from the pics I've seen, but is the coil on the bottom? Wonder if they could be dry burned if so?

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The coil is on the bottom and they dont really require any dry burnung from what I am seeing...I will try one on Vid though...
    Drew

13. NuGalicia

NuGalicia Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2010
    Tulalip WA
    The pictures look like the KR808-D1 XL's would fit in the PCC. Do the XL's fit in these?

14. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    Duplicate - sorry

15. samsmom

samsmom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    North Carolina
    More questions:

Do the batteries that come with the kit correspond with the case color or are they all WHITE batteries?

Have the new dripper cartos been tested with all %'s of PG/VG? They look very similar to another companies new carto that will not tolerate any more than 30% VG without having a burnt taste.

16. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    They do fit , but Im just not sure they will charge every one that was ever sold...I have to try some of the ones I have and see if they charge...They have made so many different types that it is hard to say...I will check it out and let you know...
    Drew

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I havent tested them with anything higher than 70/30 but these are the exact same as the "other" companies...I only have white batteries right now but have Black, Brown, Blue, Red and Pink coming soon...Thanks
    Drew

18. zotzer

zotzer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Virginia
    I just got mine the other day, and it is really nice, but there is one problem......the left side doesn't charge. The LED on the battery will flicker while the blue charging indicator lights flash. Then it all stops. When I put a battery on the right, the LED glows solid and the blue flashing light eventually turns to a red "charging" indicator.

What is the process for an exchange? Also, I've already used one of the cartridges. Would I pull the batteries and cartos out and just send back the case?

Thanks for your help!
    Tracy

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  20. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey