NEW USA Made KR808D-1 Kits!! Better than ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Nhaler is now proud to offer a completely USA Assembled KR808D-1 product that boasts a better draw AND is interchangeable with every other KR808 product!!!!! These are superior to any other KR808 product out there... Check them out guys.

Nhaler.com | KR808D-1 USA Made Starter Kit only $49.50!!
_MG_4002.jpg

Nhaler.com | KR808D-1 USA Made Ultimate Starter Kit only $75!!
_MG_4008.jpg

Last edited:

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Hey,
They are only auto at the moment but will be available soon in manual and we are also working on 510 models...Thanks
Drew

Hey Drew, I have some questions on the 510 model. How will it be different from other 510s? When will they be available in mega automatics? Believe it or not, I've returned to the mega auto 510s and auto KR808D-1s (using the RS E2 XL cartos on them) and am absolutely loving that combo. (BTW, will you be carrying the ceramic cartos?).

Yeah, I have to change batteries frequently but I got tired of the manual buttons...and the combo I'm using now is the closest I've used that comes to the real thing. (We "older" folks like the real-thing-experience, lol) Now I'm worried that auto mega models will no longer be available!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi!!!!
From what I have seen of the problems with those carts, and the ones I have tested, I opted out of caryying them. I guess I wil have to get some more of the newest ones to try again. I had problems with around 70% of the ones I recieved and even the ones that did work didnt seem to out perform other cartos. As far as Auto batteries, with so many people dripping and refilling cartos, they sorta got outdated as they are not dealed and have frequent switch failure due to leaking. I never even carried 510 autos. But I guess I will have to look into them. Thanks
Drew

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Yeah, I've seen posts about all the problems. I have the E2s (the extended ones) and surprisingly I haven't much trouble at all. I think they're working on E4 now though I haven't been able to find E3s. They're bound to get better

Sigh...about autos becoming outdated...that's why I'm concerned! I think there is still a market for 'em...remember, I live around a LOT of oldER folks and they seem to like the autos...ya know...arthritic fingers.

You're always at the forefront of new things...maybe you can spearhead a better 510-like auto (that is still smallish in diameter).

BTW, I'm sure you're super busy but I miss your posts on all the forums!!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have been super busy and recently had a death in my family but IM BACK...Im also starting a Bi Weekly Chat in VapersPlace starting in a couple weeks that is gonna be a blast with giveaways and discusions on new products...
I also have a couple Earth Shattering products coming up , so keep your eyes pealed Honey....Did I say its always GREAT to see you???
My heart smiles when I see you post...
Drew

ps VAPESTOCK 2011!!!!!!

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I have been super busy and recently had a death in my family but IM BACK...Im also starting a Bi Weekly Chat in VapersPlace starting in a couple weeks that is gonna be a blast with giveaways and discusions on new products...
I also have a couple Earth Shattering products coming up , so keep your eyes pealed Honey....Did I say its always GREAT to see you???
My heart smiles when I see you post...
Drew

ps VAPESTOCK 2011!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the death in the family.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to hang out at VapersPlace...and earth shattering products...that usually means ME departing with my money <sigh>.

Oh Drew, you are such a BSer...guess that's why I luv ya!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread