New Smart PCC Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
Could you clarify something in the description please? For the ones that say the cover is black or pink plastic, is that a solid plastic like a clamshell with a window to see the charging status lights? Or a flexible wrap-around like the leather is? I hate to buy anything without really seeing what I'm getting first. And these are exactly the same as the ones in the MF kit right?
Thanks!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
KR808D-1 Smart PCC

These do have that option...The ones in the Kit all have the Leather wrap....The PCCs are not like the MF Style. These charge 2 batteries, hold six cartomizers and can carry 2 whole assembled devices, and have an Ipod style plug as well as a mini USB, for charging....The batteries and cartomizers are exactly the same though. Thanks
Drew

Also ETA...The ones that say plastic are hard plastic that flips open...Sorry I think I misread the question...

Last edited:

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
Here is the white with black, in the picture its closed. The cover opens like a clam shell, as Drew mentioned.

pcc.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I also like the look of the Plastic ones, but Im really concerned on how well they will fare in pockets and purses...The plastic is pretty thin and I could smash it with one "OOPS" ... The leather snaps on and off with snaps on the back also...I have been using one of the Leather ones but honestly more just to test it then actaul use but it seems a little more durable being wrapped with the Laether (Pleather, Naugahide, whatever)....Thanks
Drew

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
Star, I had to find one of Drew's videos to figure it out, lol. You plug it in, then push & hold the button until the lights start flashing. Should indicate how charged the PCC is. Seemed to take a while for the first charge. When you want to charge the batteries, do the same thing - push & hold the button until the lights start flashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread