• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fellowship, and vaping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
Good morning! My names Jason, and Im the son of an alcoholic.

I've attended alateen, and alanon since I was eight years old, my father is coming up on his 15th 'birthday' and I couldn't be prouder of him.

Ive gone with fellowship on "booze cruises" and still sometimes attend meetings with my father (Been out to a world conference once, wow, what a cool experience)

I just now saw there was a friends of bill forum here, and I think its awesome!

It kinda makes sense tho, as Coffee, and Cigarettes seem to be widely enjoyed by local fellowship, and only natural that some of those would get into vaping as a way to ween themselves off cigarettes.

Hell, theres a great base already for support! :)

So, thanks to whomever started this forum! I'll spread the word at our local alano club!

-Jason

No Brag

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Nebraska
Hi mendnwngs, If I'm not to late, tell your dad "Happy birthday" for me. Also a "Happy birthday" to you. You went through a lot and its great to here of the support you must have given your dad over the years. You might not know how much that means to some of us. Thanks.
Good morning! My names Jason, and Im the son of an alcoholic.

I've attended alateen, and alanon since I was eight years old, my father is coming up on his 15th 'birthday' and I couldn't be prouder of him.

Ive gone with fellowship on "booze cruises" and still sometimes attend meetings with my father (Been out to a world conference once, wow, what a cool experience)

I just now saw there was a friends of bill forum here, and I think its awesome!

It kinda makes sense tho, as Coffee, and Cigarettes seem to be widely enjoyed by local fellowship, and only natural that some of those would get into vaping as a way to ween themselves off cigarettes.

Hell, theres a great base already for support! :)

So, thanks to whomever started this forum! I'll spread the word at our local alano club!

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread