The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fellowship, and vaping..

Discussion in 'Friends of Bill W.' started by mendnwngs, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mendnwngs

mendnwngs Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    Central California
    Good morning! My names Jason, and Im the son of an alcoholic.

I've attended alateen, and alanon since I was eight years old, my father is coming up on his 15th 'birthday' and I couldn't be prouder of him.

Ive gone with fellowship on "booze cruises" and still sometimes attend meetings with my father (Been out to a world conference once, wow, what a cool experience)

I just now saw there was a friends of bill forum here, and I think its awesome!

It kinda makes sense tho, as Coffee, and Cigarettes seem to be widely enjoyed by local fellowship, and only natural that some of those would get into vaping as a way to ween themselves off cigarettes.

Hell, theres a great base already for support! :)

So, thanks to whomever started this forum! I'll spread the word at our local alano club!

-Jason

2. No Brag

No Brag Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2010
    Nebraska
    Hi mendnwngs, If I'm not to late, tell your dad "Happy birthday" for me. Also a "Happy birthday" to you. You went through a lot and its great to here of the support you must have given your dad over the years. You might not know how much that means to some of us. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.