The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Fight To Live

Discussion in 'FDA Regulations' started by rico942, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rico942

rico942 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Carlsbad, CA
    Anyone else seen this 2012 documentary about the FDA approval process for experimental cancer drugs ?

Fight to Live (2012) - IMDb

Its hard to watch, made me sad and furious at the same time ...

If you have a Roku, its free on the "popcornflix" channel under "New Arrivals", and also on Amazon Instant Video ...

Our concerns as vapers about the FDA are grave, but I hadn't realized that cancer victims and their advocates are fighting this agency on an entirely different level ...

EDIT: An article and interview with the producer of the documentary ...

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/24518969/fight-to-live-pay-attention-now-or-later-wish-you-had

2. NorthOfAtlanta

NorthOfAtlanta Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    It's also on Amazon prime.

3. DC2

DC2 Tootie Puffer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    And of course there is the Dallas Buyers Club movie...

I haven't seen it yet, but plan too.
    I'm sure it will resonate with what I've learned over the years.

4. Painter_

Painter_ Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2013
    In my happy place
    I am amazed at how deep the rabbit hole goes. Between the government and its agents, corporations, media, and scientists that are bought and paid for by the aforementioned groups the tangled web of lies that are being uncovered for the Almighty Dollar and control of the sheep people. I never knew this until I started vaping and then I can see it unfold before my eyes. Each day when I look at vaping related news I can't help but to shake my head and wonder if there is any way that the truth can be told. There is a good grass roots effort going but the people in power act like we do not exist and most of the sheeple have no interest in the cause since it does not affect them.

5. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Excellent movie! I could not help but think of all the similarities with vaping and the FDA as I watched that movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.