FDA Fight To Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Anyone else seen this 2012 documentary about the FDA approval process for experimental cancer drugs ?

Fight to Live (2012) - IMDb

Its hard to watch, made me sad and furious at the same time ...

If you have a Roku, its free on the "popcornflix" channel under "New Arrivals", and also on Amazon Instant Video ...

Our concerns as vapers about the FDA are grave, but I hadn't realized that cancer victims and their advocates are fighting this agency on an entirely different level ...

EDIT: An article and interview with the producer of the documentary ...

http://www.myfoxla.com/story/24518969/fight-to-live-pay-attention-now-or-later-wish-you-had

Last edited:

Painter_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
In my happy place
I am amazed at how deep the rabbit hole goes. Between the government and its agents, corporations, media, and scientists that are bought and paid for by the aforementioned groups the tangled web of lies that are being uncovered for the Almighty Dollar and control of the sheep people. I never knew this until I started vaping and then I can see it unfold before my eyes. Each day when I look at vaping related news I can't help but to shake my head and wonder if there is any way that the truth can be told. There is a good grass roots effort going but the people in power act like we do not exist and most of the sheeple have no interest in the cause since it does not affect them.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
And of course there is the Dallas Buyers Club movie...

I haven't seen it yet, but plan too.
I'm sure it will resonate with what I've learned over the years.

Excellent movie! I could not help but think of all the similarities with vaping and the FDA as I watched that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread