Finallly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Having had one of the most frantic days today, I just checked the mail and my pkg FINALLY got here!!!!

I'm back to vaping after a brief loss of my senses...........Doshma - PM'd you - look forward to speaking with you or Chad sometime tomorrow, hopefully b4 the sale ends.

Should either of you happen to be able to share a cell # or could contact me on my mine, if you don't hear from me before you close, I'd appreciate a pm or email, purdy please.

TIA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next.....more sci-fi posts etc., by darri & the gang...:laugh::lol::lol::lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so loved.

IT IS - A Meditation to the 10th Power

:rolleyes:

TrashcanCandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
St. Rose, LA
www.facebook.com
The Butterscotch is definitely a comfort vape - verrrrry sweet, sweet, sweet!

Mmmm...I finally grabbed a bottle of the WOW Butterscotch, and I'm loving it! I've been thinking about it for a while, but finally decided to order it thanks to JenJen and other people constantly saying how good it was.
I'm so glad I did.

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Very cool! Me too and rarely like anything that sweet but, it's so good! Lots of vapor even in a premium carto! ...I fell asleep with mine, lol! :oops:

Mmmm...I finally grabbed a bottle of the WOW Butterscotch, and I'm loving it! I've been thinking about it for a while, but finally decided to order it thanks to JenJen and other people constantly saying how good it was.
I'm so glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread