Finally, an awesome vaping experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeybear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
I was standing in line at Target on Thursday night, outside, vaping and chatting with those around me and answering a bunch of questions about it. One old biddy said something inconspicuous to a police officer monitoring the line of people and he came up to me. He asked, with a smile on his face, what I was using and what flavor I was vaping. I handed him my Kalafan Nemmy and he asked..."is that cotton?" I assured him it was and he proceeded to pull out his Chi clone with PT II! I let him try the Nemmy and I tried his Chi...with our own drip tips, and then exchanged numbers so we could meet up and talk vaping! It was the best part of the evening!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Priceless!!!
thumbsup.gif

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA

joeybear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
rofl...and to think there are those that think vaping in public is bad for the image. Way to keep it classy.

So, did you get any converts? :D

I think I did! A guy behind me was very curious and has been trying the cigalikes for about three months and is still smoking. I let him take a few toots and he was very impressed and took some notes on his phone for sites and this site. We'll see what happens :D

angstless

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Detroit
I think I did! A guy behind me was very curious and has been trying the cigalikes for about three months and is still smoking. I let him take a few toots and he was very impressed and took some notes on his phone for sites and this site. We'll see what happens :D

If he visits this site...his stinky days are probably behind him...good on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread