Finally aquired (Coveted) DRONE is dead!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eGoisti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Finland
If there is availeble modmakersUK stuff, i bought this botlles for Drone from there(i'll put the link later), perfect!
_smaller.jpg

MM Dinky+10 Silicone Squonker Bottle Kit (Light)

eGoisti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Finland
Without hype, this botlles are the best. I have them all tested, all. These are superior for the price ratio and that stuff! And another too:cool: Oukkidoukki, the knurling at the lower part is maybe too much, for opening and gasket is for extra care, for you, maybe? This thing sucks back like.....yeah:D

Reactions: stols001

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
OMG, its been home exactly 2 month and used very little.
It is acting up again!!!
This time I can't make any changes to settings after the first time I hit the fire button.
It works, if I pull the batteries and reinstall them the up and down buttons work fine, as soon as I fire it one time then I can't change the temp up or down and if I hit the fire button 5 times the screen stays exactly as it was set but will not fire.
ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
So it looks like if I want to navigate between watts and tc or make ANY changes I have to pull a battery.
:mad::evil::mad:

• Optimistic

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Connected it to the escribe and downloaded the reset to factory settings and NOTHING changed.
    Don't do that, ever. Keyword there is factory <- 3 battery setup.
    and if I hit the fire button 5 times the screen stays exactly as it was set but will not fire.
    Yeah, hopefully the video(s) you watched said it locked the entire mod
    So it looks like if I want to navigate between watts and tc or make ANY changes I have to pull a battery.
    Well, there's also the wattage and temperature lock as well, different than the regular lock.

If you fire up escribe, then device Monitor, down in the bottom left hand corner, it will show what mode you're in.
    5 clicks to lock/unlock fire button
    Hold up and down together for say 5 seconds if it's temp/power(watts) locked.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2014
    BFE, Illinois
    Well, I wish it was as simple as that Wayneo. That I just don't know how to navigate the menu.
    Not the case, It definitely has issues again.

I have three bf rda's that I switch between two bf mods.
    Sometimes kanthal builds and sometimes ss builds.
    I had taken one rda off the (working) mod, to clean and rewick.
    Put on a different rda, and went to change to ss, 5 clicks to turn off to hold down buttons to toggle to my 316 preset and nothing happened. Screen stayed the same, up/down buttons did nothing.

So I pulled a battery, it turned on normally, it appeared to be OK.
    Got into ss, but as soon as I fire it ONE time none of the buttons work from that point on, pull a battery/ reinstall and everything works normal until I hit the fire button.
    And once and only once on the ss mode (while it was working) it showed a tiny number 4 in front of 00.0 on the watts line.

Guess I'll be contacting Evolv.
    I have faith in them.

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2014
    BFE, Illinois
    Well gotta love Evolv!!
    Contacted on 18th, RMA on 20th, shipped it MON the 23rd, they got it Wed the 25th and received email today Thur the 26th with return trak#.

Its coming home again!!!
    YEAH EVOLV, I am happy with customer service.
    But to be perfectly honest, the little tiny voice in my head hopes I never have to deal with them again, if you know what I mean.
    :thumbs:

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2014
    BFE, Illinois
    @Fidola13, yes it is working as it should.
    I really just don't use it. Its kinda a shame, I really wanted it.
    Most of my purchases have always been after the hype and well thought out and researched (not all lol) and usually had come down in price.
    I have working devices and most are still being used (by my Mom) that are over 3-4 yrs old.
    I wish I hadn't purchased it actually, but I am very thankful for Evolv.

After using a Cuboid and Boreas combo for two ish years my go to for 2018 has been a Pulse and B2k combo with a Vapcell 20700 and I am still making it thru a day and using about 8 mls of juice. Same as with the Cuboid setup.
    :toast:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    @Fidola13, yes it is working as it should.
    I really just don't use it. Its kinda a shame, I really wanted it.
    Most of my purchases have always been after the hype and well thought out and researched (not all lol) and usually had come down in price.
    I have working devices and most are still being used (by my Mom) that are over 3-4 yrs old.
    I wish I hadn't purchased it actually, but I am very thankful for Evolv.

After using a Cuboid and Boreas combo for two ish years my go to for 2018 has been a Pulse and B2k combo with a Vapcell 20700 and I am still making it thru a day and using about 8 mls of juice. Same as with the Cuboid setup.
    :toast:

Same thanks for the update! Glad things are working out for you!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread