Status
Not open for further replies.

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Hey, @Tony_VP. I'm glad you decided to join us. Just be forewarned that there are dangerous temptations here. Tales of the perfect all day vape, the newest bright-shiny. Since joining, my vaping costs have gone up a bit, but I've been having more fun with it, too.

So, what's your current setup(s)?

Tony_VP

Jul 29, 2015
Hey, @NoFumus. Haha no worries. I've seen all kinds of new vape gears come and go and have come to the realization to just settle with what works. No more chasing the newest trend. I rather go after something that is truly revolutionizing.

My first vape pen was a local branded eGo. My second set up was the turtle ship with a patriot. My most current set up is the Aspire Sub-Ohm CF battery with an iSub G.

As you can see its a huge gap. Pretty tempted to go with the all new temp control box mods but the innovation isn't big enough for me to hop on just yet.

Whats you'r current setp?

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
My first year, was a spinner battery and the Aspire ET-S. Not much flavor or vapor, but it worked, and I was blissfully under-aware of other options.

Then I broke both my little tanks in a single week, and got a mini Nautilus. I don't know if it was the Nautilus that made the difference, or if it was having a new spinner battery that hadn't been charged twice a day for 13-14 months, but I actually had vapor and flavor for the first time.

I'm still, I think, in transition. I have Lemo (v1), because I decided I hated buying coils, and it's sitting on an iStick 30W, which looks a little silly. I couldn't exactly sub-ohm on an iStick 30W anyway, but I think I've figured out that 1-1.2 ohms is about where I'm happy, and I've dialed back my Lemo to something closer to the way the Nautilus vaped.

I'm starting to look at another battery, something with replaceable batteries, but another RTA or two, and I think I'm set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread