finally upgraded from eonsmoke 7/11 e-cigs to an ego twist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jae Lee

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
wow, where have these been all my life! been a smoker for over 12 years and i was for sure i'll be smoking cigs until i die.
that is until i got one of those eonsmokes at a local liquor store for $20 and it got me intrigued.

and thanks to this forum, it helped me pick out ego twist from myvaporstore's ego starter kit that includes:

Items Ordered:Price:Status:

$4.99Shipped

$0.00Shipped

• 1 of : Spinner/Twist Ego VV Tank Combo [Battery #1:Joye Ego-C Twist 650mAh - Black][Battery #2:Vision Spinner 1300mAh - White][Cartomizer #1:Kanger T3 eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer - Smoke Black][Cartomizer #2:Kanger T3 eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer - Blue]
$69.95Shipped

$5.99Shipped

$0.00Shipped

once i received my package, i charged the battery then started off by filling in the strawberry e-liquid. assembling the pieces was fairly easy, but i must admit though getting the e-liquid cap off was a bit of an adventure until i realized you have to push it down and then twist it like a medicine bottle from a youtube search. after finishing it out it was time to inhale and see what everyone here having raving about.

then once i took a puff, i was literally BLOWN away by the flavor and the quality of the SMOKE! i had high expectations but it matched it and then some. i don't think i'll be going back to regular cigs anymore, that just grosses me out already, and this is coming from a die-hard pack a day smoker!

thank you all and i'm so happy i found this now rather than later. i'm sure it is a much more healthier alternative and it is a lot more satisfying than regular cigs. i'm also now finally able to smoke in the house. what a life changer! :laugh:

Jae Lee

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
to cap off my experience, i'd like to say getting started in e-cigs have been very confusing for me at first. cartomizers, kangers, spinners/twisters, pro-tanks, flux capacitors, go go rocket boosters ... i'd think marketing has a quite a long way to go before they can start mass producing these stuffs for newbies.

i probably couldn't have done it without some research on this forum and myvaporstore which had a ego starter kit that has just the right combination. i hope other newbies find this helpful, i know they are probably lost somewhere.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
Wait until you try a vivi nova mini, by far my favorite clearomizer type tank. Nothing wrong with the kangers but the vivi nova minis are allot harder to flood. Welcome to the community

if she likes the t3 she will probably like the evod or protank much more than the vivi imho

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
That's enough smack about my novas :p. Ya evod and protanks are very good from what I hear, although the protanks are a little on the big side for my taste.

wasnt talking down the novas, just saying they are a completely different style clearo than her t3, so she may or may not like it. most likely, the evod or protank would be better for her since they are higher performing clearos of the same design

and btw, iclears > vivi's every time (sorry i couldnt help myself :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread