First 12 hours into the VV/VW world with Sigelei Zmax V5, Kanger ProTank 2, .5mm ribbon kanthal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Teezy

Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
United States
plus.google.com
I just started into vaping with a ego spinner battery that I use a iclear 16 when I am out and about and an iclear 30s at home. Right now I'm using 100% PG juice at 12 and 6 nicotine. I have some 0 nicotine 100% VG juice coming in the mail to use once my 12 and 6 are out. I'm really into the flavor of juice with vaping so the throat hit with nicotine isnt really a factor for me anymore.

I want to get a bigger mod for at home vaping on a 2.5 - 3ml tank. This will be my first mod so I'm looking for advice. I think I've narrowed it down to three mods

Zmax V5
Innokin itaste svd
Vamo V5

What are your opinions

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

mgjohn

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
DiabloGrande
I just started into vaping with a ego spinner battery that I use a iclear 16 when I am out and about and an iclear 30s at home. Right now I'm using 100% PG juice at 12 and 6 nicotine. I have some 0 nicotine 100% VG juice coming in the mail to use once my 12 and 6 are out. I'm really into the flavor of juice with vaping so the throat hit with nicotine isnt really a factor for me anymore.

I want to get a bigger mod for at home vaping on a 2.5 - 3ml tank. This will be my first mod so I'm looking for advice. I think I've narrowed it down to three mods

Zmax V5
Innokin itaste svd
Vamo V5

What are your opinions

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk 4

I have in rotation both the Zmax and SVD, I'll take the Zmax mostly because of the size and weight. when I use 18500 batts it is only telescoped out <1/16." SVD while very well built seems more light sabre, certainly not stealthy. SVD has spring loaded pin that has difficulty reaching some tank/atomizer contacts. I'd expect the Vamo to be much like the SVD length and kind of plain. Zmax V5 brushed stainless has a nice look.

my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread