• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First ever 610 connection vape meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
Hey all...i am organizing a vape meet for fellow vapers in the lehigh valley area on friday aug 30. this is a first for me so pardon any disorganization ib preparing this...a venue (yes i know that it should be priority number one) is still up in the air. i am considering hamilton family restaurant in allentown or a few other local bars close to the allentown area...if anyone has suggestions for a vape friendly establishment with a private room for free, by all means feel free to pm me...there will be a couple small time vendors to support this event...just hoping for a nice evening to meet any locals and establish some friendships in the community..went to white rose but it is a hassle to drive an hr plus each way, so i thought it might be cool to try doing my own...feel free to pm or post with questions or to rsvp..

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
Ok an update for all...i have one of two possible venues worker out for the aug 30th meetup.....either volpes bar on 17th and tilghman or hamilton family restaurant on 20th and hamilton...any preferences whether a bar or a diner? Figured that a bar may be a bit easier to work with, yet the private room at the Diner is more spacious...any Thoughts are welcomed...i would like to book the space this week

swissfactor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
allentown pa
thanks for the pm....decided to go with Volpe's sports bar (allentown pa) on 19th and tilghman...date is set for aug 30th 6-9pm. If you plan on attending pleasr pm me...i eould like to know an approx head count just so i can have the tables set up.. all are definitely welcome (over 21 of course), so please bring a wife, coworker, or friend who has been contemplating taking the plunge...you need bring nothing but your equipment and some money for food drink or some supplies...i have two vendors who have made commitments to show there support, and there is always room for more...contact me for any questions or if you need directions...again this is my first attempt at such organization, so show up and show some support for this vape thing we have going on. cannot wait to see yall there
kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread