First mod- green 3.7v box- pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
This is the first mod i've ever made. All the parts are from madvapes. Its a green 2xAA box with green button and fast changing LED. Tell me what you think
100_0749.jpg 100_0744.jpg 100_0750.jpg

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
This is the first mod i've ever made. All the parts are from Madvapes. Its a green 2xAA box with green button and fast changing LED. Tell me what you think

Looks awesome!!! The hubby and I are going to try our hands at creating a mod. We've ordered the stuff from MV to make some flashlight mods. Next up will be a bottom feeder. I'm trying desparately to find some predrilled battery boxes in various colors, but nothing yet. Anyways, great job!! :D

dattmavis19

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Clemson, SC
www.facebook.com
Nice, I like the green. Hows those new clear cartos?

Great, theyre the Dual Coils. Amazing flavor, vapor is good too, tho less than i get dripping. I just put up a review in General Discussion if you're interested.

now do be careful the transparent cases are very brittle.

Ha, you ain't kiddin. I bout broke it drilling, luckily it was a starter hole and not the final.

Animeguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Virginia
looks cool. I just made that same mod too last week. Mine is black also from mad vapes. I haven't touched my inferno since. Now I want a box that will give me 4.2-4.3 that seems like my fav spot with my lr 1.5. The fresh batt hits really nice. Then it goes down a little for a while. So now I wondering what to do. I don't even know my options other than a VV mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread