First NET - thank you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingenero

Feb 3, 2023
Hello everyone, I just joined but wanted to give a thank you to everyone in this sub-forum. I started vaping some because my wife didn’t like me smoking cigars more than about once a month, and I enjoyed the flavor so I was looking for a replacement on off weekends. After reading through a lot of posts here I successfully used Str8vision’s Hot Ethanol and VG method and some cigars I had which I wasn’t super impressed with to create several NET extracts that are excellent even before aging (and I can tell will only get better) . Better than the original cigars in some cases - so it will be fun to experiment and see how it turns out.

I have no idea if any of the people who started and fueled this sub forum are still around here, but if so, thank you very much!

And to everyone else - if you like NETs and cigars and have some unlit but good quality stogies you weren’t a fan of, they might just make excellent NET fluid. Also, to save time and money, take a look at Fumas or “Cuban Sandwich” cigars - the insides have smaller pieces of tobacco, often offcuts of much more expensive cigars, and they chop up really well with minimal effort (since the tobacco is already smaller anyway). The same goes for the high quality small cigars - I don’t mean gas station cheapies, though I’m sure you can give those a try if you want, but high end cigarillos will give you a lot of bang for your buck in my limited (thus far) experience - good tobacco, but as they’re smaller the price is cheaper than otherwise for the amount of tobacco.

Thanks again, and happy vaping!

Ingenero

Feb 3, 2023
Congratulations on making your own NET! My current all day vape is a hybrid NET made by mixing cigar extract with a Caramel Wild Wood flavoring I get from the Fox Trove store on ETSY. This has been my go-to mix for over a year.
Thanks! I’ll have to take a look, I’m just beginning my journey on this and look forward to learning more. I’m also planning on growing my own cigar tobacco this spring, and will definitely be taking the product and seeing how NETs work with individual strains once it’s cured. A long-term process, but I have no reason to rush - a single half-pint jar of NET will last me a long time when properly diluted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread