First order from PureSmoker. Noobie questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
My 1st order from PS took longer than usual as well, however my 2nd order was here lightening fast, and the order I made on the 20th should be showing up today hopefully. You will be pleased I am sure. When waiting for something it always takes longer in the mind. If I had gone by just the length of shipping on my 1st order, I might not have ever ordered from PS again, however when I got it I was soooo happy that I couldn't wait to make my next order. Then when the 2nd one came so fast, it erased all doubts in my mind about ever ordering from PS again. They are now my number one go to source and I won't be using others unless I have to due to stock problems.

I know it's hard but my advice is to just try to be patient and wait it out, then if you are happy and want to give it another shot ordering from PS, go ahead and see if the experience isn't a little better than the 1st.

I got my shipping confirmation 1/2 hour ago. Maybe yours is on the way. I may have my package on friday and at the worst monday.

Zep--

If you don't get it friday... you can take you ID to the post office by your work on Sat and if the package has your name on it they should release it to you Sat so u don't hafta wait til Mon :)

Zep--

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
SW Florida
If you don't get it friday... you can take you ID to the post office by your work on Sat and if the package has your name on it they should release it to you Sat so u don't hafta wait til Mon :)

At a normal place that might work. I work at a bank and anything with the bank's name on it get opened at the bank in the mail room before it gets distributed to the employees. I'm sure the post office knows about that.

Come to think of it, maybe I shouldn't have ordered a syringe! :shock:.

Zep--

kazz

Mar 25, 2009
I too made my first purchase from PS on 3/21 and have yet to get any information about shipping. One of the starter kits I ordered I was going to give to my father before he goes on a trip out of the country on Friday. I sent an e-mail asking about the order 24 hours ago and still no response from that either. This is my first e-cig purchase and after hearing all the good things about PS I thought I would give it a shot. Just not very pleased with the service thus far.

At a normal place that might work. I work at a bank and anything with the bank's name on it get opened at the bank in the mail room before it gets distributed to the employees. I'm sure the post office knows about that.

Zep--
Ooops :) LOL! You could tell tem you are diabetic.. but no one will give you any candy anymore then :)

I too made my first purchase from PS on 3/21 and have yet to get any information about shipping. One of the starter kits I ordered I was going to give to my father before he goes on a trip out of the country on Friday. I sent an e-mail asking about the order 24 hours ago and still no response from that either. This is my first e-cig purchase and after hearing all the good things about PS I thought I would give it a shot. Just not very pleased with the service thus far.

Well if zep just got a shipping confirmation.. then they are shipping right now.. not answering emails I guess... so maybe yours will be shipped to day also? Then you may get it by Fri depending where you are from TN.

Kagaden

Mar 20, 2009
Orange County, CA

Zep--

Tell em, all the cool kids are slammin nicotine nowadays. :evil:

Oh yeah, THANK YOU SPIKEY AND STEVE for your awesome newbie help :) I feel like I'm all set for my package in the mail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread