Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
FlQhUrG.jpg

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
I think you were right on the money. I remember with that app when you change certain things it reverts the wire back to kanthal. I changed the first wire but not the second. So it have me a calculation for one wrote ss and one kanthal.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you are twisting the wires together, you're actually adding wire to what would have been a round build. .So, for your calculations you want to make sure that you are using either single wire and two coils, or if you want a twisted wire, you'd calculate it as a single coil, but twisted wire.

You can do what I think you are trying to do, 2 (exotic wire) builds, but you'll have to enter the wire into your calculator that way to get the correct wraps.

I think.

Anna

Reactions: NatashaTMT

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
How do you use steam engine with like a clapton.t fused clapton wire.
For that you'll want to use the "Wire Wizard" tool. It lets you build a wire from the ground up. You tell it you want Clapton, it says okay, what's the core and what's the wrap. You can make either the core and/or wrap be multiple wires (you can define them individually) or even another clapton (it will open up another dialog box one layer "deeper" where you can define the core and wrap wires for THAT clapton that you're using as the wrap/core of the initial wire).

Zakillah

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2015
Vienna
What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

You have thick SS wire, there is no point to parallel wrap that, especially on a regulated mod. Just build a regular coil, 14 normal wraps instead of 7 parallel. It will perform exactly the same and you dont get this ridiculously low resistance.

EDIT: If you disagree, at least tell me why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread