First Reo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverTwoWheels

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Peculiar
I've ordered my first high end mod the Reo Mini 2.1 with a Reomizer. I was holding out for a Zen 2 or a IHybrid but, then I discovered the Roemods and thought it would fill the gap of having a great vape while at work with no mess and not having to fidget with my vape while I should be focusing on my work. I hope this thing stands up to all the hype I've herd. The day I bought it the Zen 2 became available and it'll be a couple of months before I can afford to get Genesis Hybrid. I think I'll start with a micro coil. Wish me luck.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I've ordered my first high end mod the Reo Mini 2.1 with a Reomizer. I was holding out for a Zen 2 or a IHybrid but, then I discovered the Roemods and thought it would fill the gap of having a great vape while at work with no mess and not having to fidget with my vape while I should be focusing on my work. I hope this thing stands up to all the hype I've herd. The day I bought it the Zen 2 became available and it'll be a couple of months before I can afford to get Genesis Hybrid. I think I'll start with a micro coil. Wish me luck.

Congrats on your REO purchase! I know you will enjoy vaping with your Mini 2.1 and the RM2.

Here is an index of threads you might want to check out:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/270331-free-reo-forum-thread-index.html

The REO forum contains a wealth of information and we love to help if we can.

Drop by and you will find many Reonauts that know vaping a REO is ultimate experience!

Esteveo

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2013
Utah

Great choice :) I dont think you will be thinking about a genesis hybrid in a few months after having a reo. Just saying!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Well here it is, not to sure what I think yet. I rolled a 1.5 micro coil 12 wraps of 30 AWG Kanthal with cotton wick. About the time I thought it was a waste of money I noticed I burned all the cotton up, re wicked and giving it another go.

You really do need to come to the REO forum. There is a thread that is great for building and setting up coils. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/413000-rm2-rba-2-0-reomizer-2-rebuild-tutorial.html

Your coil should be set out more over the feed hole. It should not sit on the ceramic. It should be located near the air hole on the side of the top cap. You really don't need so much cotton. It should just extend beyond the coil a little.

Please read the mentioned thread. Come on over to the "real" REO forum for any help.

ForeverTwoWheels

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Peculiar
You really do need to come to the REO forum. There is a thread that is great for building and setting up coils. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/413000-rm2-rba-2-0-reomizer-2-rebuild-tutorial.html

Your coil should be set out more over the feed hole. It should not sit on the ceramic. It should be located near the air hole on the side of the top cap. You really don't need so much cotton. It should just extend beyond the coil a little.

Please read the mentioned thread. Come on over to the "real" REO forum for any help.

You make it sound like I disrespected your wife, just sharing my experience. I've been reading all the threads that I find on the Reo. Got it hitting pretty good now, tho coil I built is a 1.3 ohm made of 28 awg Kanthal, 20 wraps around a needle cap.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
You make it sound like I disrespected your wife, just sharing my experience. I've been reading all the threads that I find on the Reo. Got it hitting pretty good now, tho coil I built is a 1.3 ohm made of 28 awg Kanthal, 20 wraps around a needle cap.

So sorry sweetie. Was not knocking what you did at all. I was just trying to help the best I could. There are so many people in the "real" REO forum that have lots more experience than me and they post daily when help is needed.

I am just an old Grandma trying to make sure you get what you expect from your RM2 and REO. You did mention that the thought that it was a waste of money crossed your mind. Nobody wants to throw money away on a bad product.

I am glad you are seeing improvement in your vape. Guess it takes all of us a little time to figure things out.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
ForeverTwoWheels, you really NEED to come to the other Reos mods forum.....there are so many people who would love to say hi. We have a good time, talk REO and RM2, compare notes, and just have a good time. We'd sure love to have you. Reos Mods

Hi. I'm Jan....proud owner of several REOs.....and have been learning to build coils, too. LOVE the rebuildables....

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
ForeverTwoWheels, you really NEED to come to the other Reos mods forum.....there are so many people who would love to say hi. We have a good time, talk REO and RM2, compare notes, and just have a good time. We'd sure love to have you. Reos Mods

Hi. I'm Jan....proud owner of several REOs.....and have been learning to build coils, too. LOVE the rebuildables....

Definitely go to the Reo forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread