Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)

lots of people voice opinions here including myself. Those opinions may be disagreed with by others though. Often this is useful. That’s the way public speech is. This is a primarily but not entirely informational forum, as opinion is impossible to completely remove from the human condition. Opinions form. It is the way of things. Unsupported opinion tends to be either supported or refuted with data by others. I cannot guarantee complete support in all things though.

I encourage you to say what you think and see what happens.

Amanda Dinicola

Oct 12, 2019
Howdy and welcome :)

lots of people voice opinions here including myself. Those opinions may be disagreed with by others though. Often this is useful. That’s the way public speech is. This is a primarily but not entirely informational forum, as opinion is impossible to completely remove from the human condition. Opinions form. It is the way of things. Unsupported opinion tends to be either supported or refuted with data by others. I cannot guarantee complete support in all things though.

I encourage you to say what you think and see what happens.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Being such a long time smoker
There are a lot of people here who were. 30 and 40 year smokers who had tried and failed to quit in many ways for many years are quite common here. A lot of success stories and some life saving ones. There are people who claim to have halted the advance of or even reversed COPD for example.

Amanda Dinicola

Oct 12, 2019
There are a lot of people here who were. 30 and 40 year smokers who had tried and failed to quit in many ways for many years are quite common here. A lot of success stories and some life saving ones. There are people who claim to have halted the advance of or even reversed COPD for example.
I know that I feel better physically too

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I think I just got a little warning, I could be wrong though
The actual move against vaping appears to be coordinated, world wide, and very very fast. It had been predicted to some extent here for a few years though. What was up in the air was timing and methodology. There have been various sorts of attacks on vaping from tobacco interests for as long as I’ve been a member though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread