First timer questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseMan

Dec 9, 2013
Kentucky
Just got my first killer juice order a few days ago. The juices are great!!! Got a few questions though.

What is the pg/vg ratio and are they all the same? It seems the darker juices (ry4 mocha etc.) are thicker than the clearer juices (blueberry lemonade etc.).

Also, the site says no colors are used, how is anti-venom such a bright blue?? It doesn't bother me, just wondering what ingredient does it.

Thanks for any help:)

Mooseman

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey MooseMan,

Sorry for the delayed reply I am just getting back in to the office here.
Our ratio is 40PG/60VG and run the same for all flavors, try to keep your bottles out of direct sunlight. This will cause a thinning of the VG (breaks it down). We see this more with clear flavor than darker ones.

No colors are added to Anti-Venom, what causes the coloring is the flavoring ingredient we add to give it the tartness. If anyone looks at a bottle of Grape you should see the same color just a lot less :D. (if you have the flavoring it's self you should notice it for sure)

Hope this helps :D

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
No worries, the flavoring of the lemons does not like to mix, almost like an oil and water reference. The lemon is light than the VG and the like to settle after a little bit of time. (makes it a pain in the .... to store)

Warm weather will cause this to happen quicker, just make sure you shake it up good, then when it is in your tank shake it after a day to keep it going. I call this the muddy water effect... Drives me batty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread