The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Super Blitz Sales (New Site + New Sale = 10 Sale Flavors)

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. atroph

atroph Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2014
    Chesapeake, VA
    +1 on the Anti Venom. I am not sure what the blue is in that juice, but I have another juice that is the same exact color and similar flavor. The Anti Venom has a good taste whereas the other juice tastes like Windex lol. So much for "premium" juices with their premium prices. I was a newbie at the time and didn't know any better. Sadly that "nice" bottle has about 1 tank removed from it and since then it has been at the bottom of my vape case (small toolbox). Honestly I would have never tried Anti Venom if it wasn't for the sale, but after tasting it will definitely put it on the buy again list.

2. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    I've loved anti-venom since Walt first released it... looking forward to trying it with the new flavor ratio!

The new flavors sound really good!

3. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I ordered several of the blue moon, based on the description. Your review makes me happy I did!

4. Shellie

Shellie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2014
    Poconos
    Anti venom just gets better with age :)

5. Renegayde

Renegayde Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2014
    Belleville Illinois
    hmmmmm I saw a fall pic....with sunflowers......does that mean there is gonna be a sunflower flavored juice?????????

6. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Hey everyone!

Killer Juice is testing their first TRUE 100% VG base e-liquid. This is for all you drippers out there and people who hate PG!

The first flavor is "Rich Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream Topping"

Beta Tester

Round 1 will only be 10 testers, round 2 will be 25. So if you do not make the first round don't be sad!

Be sure to include a bit about you and what flavors you like. I will email you if you are selected for this first round.

7. Efektt

Efektt Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2014
    Bay Area, CA
    This was the best blitz sale by far. Custard and antivenom are great.

8. kd2751

kd2751 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2014
    Near Charlotte, NC USA
    Do we have a hint of this weeks blitz sale juices or did I just miss it?

9. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    You will have to try the Venom sometime. It is the one I prefer out of the 2.

No idea what is going to be on the sale this week... that generally means that Walt didn't tell Ren :p

10. ZipperPhil

ZipperPhil Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    lmao...ain't that the truth

11. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    Maybe some Cafe flavors can be put up for the next sale, as I haven't tried many of those yet.

12. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    That disappointing moment when your order doesn't come on the "Expected Delivery Day." Stupid USPS. I need my Anti-Venom. :p

13. mekakeisei

mekakeisei Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Warwick, RI
    Looks like I might be headed back your way soon as I can scratch up enough of that sweet sweet virtual green. :lol:

14. a wandering soul

a wandering soul Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2014
    North Carolina
    love anti-venom..

one thing though. (and ive shared w/ walt already) there was a batch that had an off putting bitter taste. apparently it was due to a different sweetener being used because people were complaining that the color didnt look 'natural'

STOP COMPLAINING!!! the og antivenom is amazing.. the color is fine!

15. atroph

atroph Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2014
    Chesapeake, VA
    Mine is green/blue and vapes fine. Little stout flavor wise but I think that is the point :) It is a good wake up for the vape buds!

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

16. Se/\/te/\/ced
    This message by Se/\/te/\/ced has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Oct 15, 2014
  17. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    :O 35 Days to get there! Whoa that is a long time. I wonder why? Is that normal to you?

18. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    oh wow. the new bottles look amazing!

19. Se/\/te/\/ced
    This message by Se/\/te/\/ced has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Oct 15, 2014
  20. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    Wow.... I am in Japan. For me, it usually takes ... well... usually exactly 7 days from the day that walt sends it.

21. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    Walt, I think you should post this photo on your site! Or maybe just take some photos of the filled bottles for the product descriptions. I feel like that would entice customers. It sure entices me lol! They look so good.

22. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.