The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Super Blitz Sales (New Site + New Sale = 10 Sale Flavors)

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Walt83, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    Asking for a discount coupon during a blitz sale is kind of like asking for a freebie at an everything free yard sale, lol.

2. OD4ME

OD4ME Full Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Lahore, PK
    mines #9239

woah.. these guys have something going on. how much was it for 13x30ml's? glass bottles?

3. Nick N

Nick N Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Columbus, Ohio
    My order should be here today, ready to rewick the Magma and ride the custard train!

4. 5spike

5spike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    Big thanks to Walt. Time for some more Dew and flavorings!

5. krisjay

krisjay Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2014
    Maine
    Order 9215 here. Thanks for the great sale this week, lots of goodies. As always, emailed sale info to all my contacts.

6. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    My flavorings arrived today, all safe and sound. The Cotton Candy flavoring is a lot darker than the first but the taste is the same... not a complaint, just letting you know if you didn't already.

7. Se/\/te/\/ced
    This message by Se/\/te/\/ced has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 19, 2016, Reason: Unregistered Supplier.
    Sep 6, 2014
  8. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Well, I just cleaned out my eliquid stash a few days ago, but I just ordered a lot and will be refilling it. :facepalm: The flavours were too good to pass up this week! Even purchased a few extra to give to a friend that is getting into vaping. :vapor:

9. Walt83

Walt83 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Just aged :D

When it is made, it is clear, after 3 days it gets a bit darker, then after a month it is a lot darker. (I can not keep it in stock to know what it looks like longer than that haha)

10. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Just a heads up... PS I like this new feature too.

Still need to figure out gift cards.
    [​IMG]

11. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    USA
    I can't wait to try these flavors! Thanks for the sale!

12. ZipperPhil

ZipperPhil Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 4, 2014
    United States

hope the sales still up when i get off work n get paid tom morning since the gift codes still arent working..now off to a 20 hr work day at least

13. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Hey ZipperPhil. Don't worry I will still honor your orders. Gift cards should be back working now.

14. ZipperPhil

Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    sounds like an expletive day is ending on a highnote and people wonder why kj is the only juice iv bought in months and months...u rock walt

15. ZipperPhil

Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    hmmm wonder if somehow the code isnt in the system now

16. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Hey Phil,
    Send me an email at walt@killer-juice.com with your order and I will push it out the system for you. No clue what is going on with gift cards. Some are working, some are not.

17. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Walt, you have a link to your site in your sig line... I do too. Should I change the link over to the new ... outlet site or does it matter?

ADD: Nevermind... doesn't seem to matter

18. ZipperPhil

Apr 4, 2014
    United States
    Thanks Walt...Email sent...now back to sleep for the worn out zipperphil (if the lil one will let me lol)

19. Walt83

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    So work has began on a new line. While it is Killer Juice, it is a bit more high tech and stronger.

The current flavors being beta tested are:

Rich Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream Topping
    White Chocolate Cheesecake with a Strawberry Puree Sauce

These are some of the best flavors I have ever made and both have taken MONTHS to make. The base mix is a bit different in the these as well. These are e-liquids that are more focused on flavors. Due to the process of how the flavors are made we will be making these as stocked items (Limited supplies) and only selling limited nicotine levels. (18 and up do not play nice with them)

20. Seleya

Seleya Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Both of those flavours sound really good!

21. I'm super excited, and will be looking forward to trying these new flavors. I just received my latest order, which included these newly flavor increased juices, and I am in instant love with both Blue Moon and Anti Venom. The descriptions given on the website are accurate, but nothing can explain that first taste!!
    Blue Moon, I ordered in house mix at 60/40, with 12 mg, extra flavoring.... It's good straight outta the bottle. I did steep all my juices, lol, but found the flavors I had popped right in were already perfect. So, I believe steeping will make them a little better, but not required here. Anyway, the flavor of Blue Moon is smooth, creamy ice cream, with light fruit notes, possibly berries and just enough sour bite to notice it. The most noticeable part, however, is the creamy rich goodness.
    Next, I tried Anti Venom at those same levels as I mentioned before. This is a sweet tart flavor, but with a predominantly blue raspberry kick. More flavor than I've ever had with an similar type ejuices I've gotten in the past. It's tangy, and so delicious. Probably not going to be an ADV, but will stay in rotation.
    As I try these juices, I will post more info, I know it's difficult to decide what to order if you haven't tried these products!
    ***Blue Moon is now at the top of my favorites list!!
    ***Kudos to Walt***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.