Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
First of all let me say this is NOT a Reo bash. I simply cannot get my Grand to taste like my Kayfuns. I only vape NT juice, 1.4 ohm coil, cotton wick, have washed several times as instructed. Any advice is appreciated.....

the flavor from my RM2 is much, much better than my Kayfun. Pics will help :)

el_lou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
I will post pics after work, recently seen a thread here about coil placement. Enlarged air hole to 1\16 and placed coil slightly up from hole. Wick not too big and just touching deck.

I like to make sure that the coil is right above the air hole. I know you mentioned yours is.

Amount of cotton has never bothered the flavor and neither has air flow.

Once you post the pics, we'll figure it out.

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
I use to use the same setup. Took me fidgeting with the coil wrapping, cotton wicking amount and placement of the coil before I experienced vaping bliss. All of this is going to be your personal preferences however...one thing holds true of any dripper...your eliq. After a few days trying to figure it what I was doing wrong I narrowed it down to some new Nicoticket juice I had just ordered in 12mg nic strength. I was yummy in my kayfun...horrible in my RM2. The nic was too strong.

What strength nic is your juice? Maybe try a lower nic and see if that helps

Ok here is my setup

Attachments

• Picture 681.jpg
    Picture 681.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 108

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I would move coil out closer to the edge near the air hole and lower the coil 1/2 the distance to the deck. Be sure the air hole and coil are lined up.

All of your issues will be solved as soon as you get the coil as close to the edge of the RM2 as possible.

I had the same flavor issues at first and that solved it for me.

+1 on both of these posts :)

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
You have already gotten your answers that I think will solve your problem but I just wanted to welcome you to ecf. Thank you so much for your post. I have not had this issue but it may help you and others. That is what is so special about ecf........we care. Good luck to you and let us know how you are doing. Reo people show a lot of love. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread