Status
Not open for further replies.

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
I thought this could be fun and informative. List flavors that you just cant seem to find a use for or that you just think stink and maybe some mixers know something we dont. It could be informative or a least interesting.
I started this because of one of my favorite flavors. INW grape. I got a new bottle with my last order and it is awful. Taste like straight up perfume. While Im not sure if it was a vendor screw up or its INW I do know its unvapable. I do know INW reformulated quite a few flavors but I dont know if this is one of them. Anybody ordered this lately?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I thought this could be fun and informative. List flavors that you just cant seem to find a use for or that you just think stink and maybe some mixers know something we dont. It could be informative or a least interesting.
I started this because of one of my favorite flavors. INW grape. I got a new bottle with my last order and it is awful. Taste like straight up perfume. While Im not sure if it was a vendor screw up or its INW I do know its unvapable. I do know INW reformulated quite a few flavors but I dont know if this is one of them. Anybody ordered this lately?

Some flavors need to steep to develop flavor. Those are usually terrible until several weeks pass. Maybe your order came from a new batch that just needs time to mature. Fruits are usually shake and vape.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Honey STINKS !
Tastes yummy - but ohmygosh it STINKS !!!!
I had bought a 30ml bottle way back in 2010, it tasted sooooo good - DH said it stunk...I went outside and came back in to see what he could be talking about...OH SHEESH !!

Tossed that one in the trash !

:lol:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Honey STINKS !
    I had bought a 30ml bottle way back in 2010, it tasted sooooo good - DH said it stunk...I went outside and came back in to see what he could be talking about...OH SHEESH !!

Agree, smells like cat pee....:vapor:

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    This is not going to steep out. Its way darker than the original and taste like perfume. I have two bottles from a different vendor and they arent even close. INW did redo some of there flavors. They used to have a great chocolate, now it taste like plastic. I guess the only way I will know if it is one that got re-formulated or the vendor screwed up is to order another bottle. I sent the vendor a message and havent heard anything.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    This is not going to steep out. Its way darker than the original and taste like perfume. I have two bottles from a different vendor and they arent even close. INW did redo some of there flavors. They used to have a great chocolate, now it taste like plastic. I guess the only way I will know if it is one that got re-formulated or the vendor screwed up is to order another bottle. I sent the vendor a message and havent heard anything.
    Put it in a drawer and forget about it for a month. My INW grape clear does have a strong floral note when first mixed. Are you sure you ordered the correct INW grape?

Reactions: stols001

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    That problem is fixed.
    Now to what I really made this thread for. Flavors that are truly useless or maybe just misunderstood and used wrong.
    Heres a good one. TFA cheesecake (not cheesecake graham crust). Anybody got a use for it?
    Its nasty, has a horrible aftertaste.

I think cheesecake alone is nasssssssssty !
    Like a soured milk nasssssssssssty !
    Must be mixed with other flavors !

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Honey STINKS !

Agree, smells like cat pee....:vapor:
    So I've heard. But, I've also heard that TFA Honey does NOT smell like cat pee. I'm just getting ready to order some to try.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Good to know. I've been lucky in that nothing I have smells badly enough to turn me off of using it.
    I have FA Sweet Cream. Is that ok?

TFA DX Sweet Cream tastes fine in a mix but has a cheesy note to me. FA's Sweet Cream is good stuff! ;) The smell doesn't always translate to taste in a mix, in my experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread