flavour change? tired of vape?anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
talk about kayfun how do you like it?is it kayfun lite good enough?

Many of us on ECF have used and/or are still using Kayfun Lite RTA clones or Kayfun Lite+ RTA clones (ie. EHPro makes a particularly good clone, IMO). I personally get good flavor with mine, and many others have said they do, too. I used several "shorty" versions of the Kayfun Lite+ V2 for more than 2 years, and rarely used any of my other tanks then.

Then last January I bought a Vandy Vape Berserker 24mm MTL RTA and found what's "vaping nirvana", for me! It's by far my all-time favorite RTA! The flavor from it is THE best I've ever gotten with vaping. The vapor is absolutely the smoothest I've ever vaped, and a tank of eliquid lasts a good long while, even though I'm a chain vaper. Since January...I've used only 1 of my other tanks just once, for about 2 hours. That's it...they all just sit there unused now. I have more than a dozen Berserker 24mm and 22mm Mini in my "vaping stash" now. I never want to be without one for as long as I vape! So...if your Kayfun Lite clone doesn't work out...rather than giving up on vaping, I'd suggest trying the Berserker MTL RTA. :thumbs:

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
in my first year of vaping i've never gotten vapers tongue, easy solution i've found is simply never to vape twice the same juice in a row. I've been quite happy this way and i get to try more juices than i can count (and i'm not even close to having the amount of rebuildables Op has lol).

Ever since i bought a Drop Rda i've been more than happy with it and i've kept on using it for better and worst.
In a year overall i've gotten too many dry hits to count but 0 vaper tongue :D

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
what works for me to overcome flavor fatigue is to vape unflavored juice.

Quoted for truth. It's quite nice to vape unflavored, any additional flavorings added make a big impact and seem to last a while. Just a few drops of store bought juice, or a few percent of DIY.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Im not able to vape many flavours but there are some brews I an do okay with, HOF type brews.
When they get samey or tasteless a little while using flavourless resets everything and the brew that was tasteless regains its edge of interest.
Funny thing is though, "flavourless" never loses its flavour!! Its always slightly sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread