Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyTx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
Pearland, TX
I've had good flavor with the Kanger dual coils at 1.0 ohm to 1.5 ohm, higher I'm not a fan of...I'm more a fan of the 0.08 ohm ones but the iStick won't sub ohm.

and I love the heat with the iStick so that vv sweet spot's a tad lower on the setting but the flavor's there.

my flu's waning I can finally taste again!! it's good!!

angie124

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2013
United Kingdom
I'm using T-juice. Red Astaire which is a 80/20 I think so should wick really well. Think I'm to used to the taste on my mini naut which is amazing. I use the kanger when im fed up with my naut gurgling and flooding.
Its one thing to another. Mini naut gurgling and flooding. Aerotank dry hits. Not having much luck.

BraveNewWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Pennsylvania
I just bought the istick and am trying to troubleshoot myself. I'm frustrated between the nauti and kangers as well. I use 50/50 or any combo of higher VG, flooding has never been a problem for me. But I just keep getting dry hits, I think my problem is just hitting it too much. I'm moving on to a rebuildable because I'm so frustrated with the two of them. I just wish things would work so I feel ya! I got a hold of the old style dual coils because it's another trial but haven't tried them yet.

Danie06

Jul 24, 2014
I'm glad to see this post...I recently bought a kanger emow clearo with the dual coils at 1.8 ohm (both the old ones and the upgraded ones).
The clearo seems fine, nice amount of vape, good solid clearo, nice battery...but no taste.
I've been trying to find if there are other people with the same problem, but couldnt really find much.
Ive tried everything, more or less of the airflow holes open, higher and lower voltage etc.
Still: either no taste at all, or very little taste.
I'll go try the 1.5 ohm coils now after reading this thread, but its all a bit of a mystery to me atm.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread