The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FlavourArt NEW INFO!

Discussion in 'PIF Co-ops' started by LuckyLulu, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. candy_93454

candy_93454 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2010
    CA
    Yay, my flavors came today !! nightsong you did such a wonderful job packing them all up, ty so much for the extra care you took!! I agree this was the best liquid co-op done by far !! great job thank you very much

2. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    Got mine today too, thank you Melody your packaging and labeling were wonderful. I have have never used these flavors so I am going to be playing mad scientist in my kitchen tonight. Got a question for anyone with an answer, I read that the cookie flavor is best mixed with other flavors. What should I mix it with? Peanut butter, butterscotch, chocolate or what?? I have no idea what to expect from this flavor.

3. pm2006

pm2006 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I cannot believe you went to all that trouble!! The packaging . . . . the labels . . . . fabulous! I may just have to display them in my china cabinet. Since there is no China in there, it would be a good spot. lol.

4. 316lvm

316lvm Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    southern minnesota
    Wow oh Wow! Got mine today as well. Thank you so much for the extra care in packaging Sarah. This has been a wonderful, fun co-op. Can't wait to get started. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Again, thank you Sarah and Lulu.

5. silkakc

silkakc Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Canandaigua, NY
    Thank you so much!

I received mine today in beautiful condition:) The bottles and labels and baggies are wonderful!
    If anyone makes a good cookie flavor, I would love to get the recipe from you!

Lori

6. nightsong

nightsong Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Dallas
    Amazingly enough there was a DHL sticker on my front door this evening! Never thought it would be here that fast! Of course I wasn't here, hopefully I can catch the delivery guy tomorrow, if not I will be home for sure on Friday. I should be able to get the replacements on their way to you no later than Monday. As they are smaller amounts I will ship them all 1st Class, unless you let me know you want them via priority. I'll let you know the extra shipping funds needed this weekend.

I'm happy to hear everyone's packages are arriving in good condition, I didn't want anyone to have to deal with leaky bottles ;)

As of now, I have the following requests for samples of the extra tobacco flavors:
    CarrieM both
    Candy both
    EmilyS both
    Missy Tuscan
    PM2006 Maxboro
    Salem both
    TJ both
    Lulu both

7. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    I feel like a newbie with all these new flavors I have never tried before........ I am dreaming up new recipes.

8. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Well if you find something good, do share. lol

9. CarrieM

CarrieM Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I picked up 11 flavors, but if I knew then what I know now, I would have gotten a couple more...there will always be a next time...(I hope) lol

10. nightsong

nightsong Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Dallas
    A next time? Some of you bought a lifetime supply :) Seriously though this is why Leanne's thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/158918-diy-trade-flavor.html is such a great idea! Flavors do have a shelf life and some of us bought awfully large quantities and a little goes a long way with FA. Let the trading begin!

But I am keeping my spreadsheets and templates for next time ;)

11. CarrieM

CarrieM Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    Rochester NY
    Well let's see, I need champagne, and more red bull, and.... lol I'll be sharing much of this with the locals, that's why I got so much :) Next meet is 3/13 so I hope the bottles are in by then lol..

12. Neo

Neo Ultra Member ECF Veteran

My package arrived safely today. Thank you both so much. And the packaging would have survived almost anything!

13. moonchild

moonchild Full Member

Feb 13, 2011
    los angeles
    My computer's having a hard time opening their site, but last time I checked, FlavourArt contained diacetyl. Anyone know if that's still the case? Wanna stay away from that stuff!

This was the old link I saved which I think has expired: http://www.flavourart.it/expresseng/contents/en-uk/d27.html
    But my computer isn't opening any of their pages at the moment...

14. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Are you part of the co-op?:confused:

Still anxiously awaiting my present!!!:matrix:

15. TJVapes

TJVapes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2010
    USA
    Thank you for all the work gals; it's appreciated. I'll be flavoring my waffles, coffee.. you name it and it's getting some flavor, lol... then I might make some vape juice heh..:vapor:

16. Jynn

Jynn Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2010
    louisville ky
    Got mine today, thanks :D

17. Digimon2k

Digimon2k Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Mine arrived in pristine shape! ohboyohboyohboy!

18. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    I got it yesterday!! TYTYTY!
    Didn't even know it was in my box till I decided to check my shipping numbers! :laugh:

Thanks yall for everything!!!!!!!♥♥♥

19. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    What's this?? I've been busy all weekend... are there extra flavors? I'm in! What do I do? Is there extra?

oooo! I forgot about that! As soon as those bottles come in... I'm ALL over that!! Thanks for the reminder! :)

20. LuckyLulu

LuckyLulu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2010
    Florida

Max at FA is sending some extra's for the mess up on the order. There is a new Tuscan Cigar flavor and Maxboro (I think) he is sending with the missing flavors. Let Nightsong know if you want to try them.

And
    Was out of town yesterday and came home this morning to my goodies! :)
    Phenomenal Job Melody on this co-op and the packaging!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.