FlavourArt NEW INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
Yesterday I found through tracking that my package was on its way for delivery, and it never got to me. My post office is trying to locate it. :(

That's not good :( Hopefully they will find it and get it to you today! It says it is out for delivery with a different zip code than the one you gave me?

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
That's not good :( Hopefully they will find it and get it to you today! It says it is out for delivery with a different zip code than the one you gave me?

Thanks for replying Nightsong. :)

My post office covers 2 zip codes. The post office is in Peekskill and its zip is 10566 but my town is 10567.

They sent packages out yesterday with someone other than my postman and they were waiting for him to come in to find out what happened. I was also told as soon as they have it, they'll deliver it directly to me. If I don't receive the package by 4, I'll call them back.

So now all I can do is wait.... :(

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
I have been mixing this morning and these flavors smell wonderful, I am going to have a hard time letting them steep.

Spot on Lisa. I mixed up a small batch of several flavors. The Oba Oba tastes good without the steeping. Cinnamon Ceylon - OMG!! FA flavors are incredible. I've never experienced anything quite like this. Amazing!

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Lois! I hope you got your flavors!!

I don't think I am going to have much time to play with mine until this weekend :(, But I am sure a good chunk of Sat will be taken up with playing mixologist...

Me too Carrie :) Mine are sitting on my table just laughing at me! Tempting and taunting me!!

Spot on Lisa. I mixed up a small batch of several flavors. The Oba Oba tastes good without the steeping. Cinnamon Ceylon - OMG!! FA flavors are incredible. I've never experienced anything quite like this. Amazing!

Really? I found that the Oba was one of the flavors that tasted much better after steeping. Try it again in a week and see what you think?

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
They're here! They're here! The person who was to deliver it was using his own car and the package fell behind a carton of his personal stuff. He found it and delivered it! Yay!!!!

Melody did an incredible job of packaging and I love the labels! Can't wait to start creating new brews...in an hour or so!

Hugs for Melody and Cindy! Also Melody, thank you for following-up with me and "holding my hand". :)

Leanne, thanks for your concern! :) :) :)

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
Me too Carrie :) Mine are sitting on my table just laughing at me! Tempting and taunting me!!

I found a few minutes last night to make up some Blackberry Brandy, and 3 champagne mixes (Peach, Blackberry and Raspberry) I will let them set for a few days (maybe) before I try them out :)

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Really? I found that the Oba was one of the flavors that tasted much better after steeping. Try it again in a week and see what you think?

Oh my! I thought it tasted good from the start. If it tastes better after a week I'll vape myself into a coma.:laugh: I can't get over how good the tastes are on these flavors.

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
Replacement from FA was received yesterday in great condition (rivaled my packaging ;) Divided and packaged everything up today and made the last pickup at the PO tonight (by mere seconds ;) I'll send everyone's tracking number in the morning, unfortunately Monday is a holiday but hopefully they will all arrive at their destinations on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread