The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

FlavourArt NEW INFO!

Discussion in 'PIF Co-ops' started by LuckyLulu, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. nightsong

nightsong Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Dallas
    I was surprised to see that people in CA and NY received their packages before IL and MO...what's up with that? You are both out for delivery today :)

2. Digimon2k

Digimon2k Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2010
    Sweet Home Alabama
    it's 'cause CA and NY people are speshul! :p

3. Lisa B

Lisa B Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    I have been mixing this morning and these flavors smell wonderful, I am going to have a hard time letting them steep.

4. CarrieM

CarrieM Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I don't think I am going to have much time to play with mine until this weekend :(, But I am sure a good chunk of Sat will be taken up with playing mixologist...

5. librarising

librarising Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2010
    New York
    Yesterday I found through tracking that my package was on its way for delivery, and it never got to me. My post office is trying to locate it. :(

6. nightsong

Jun 19, 2010
    Dallas
    That's not good :( Hopefully they will find it and get it to you today! It says it is out for delivery with a different zip code than the one you gave me?

7. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Got it today!!!:party::party::party::thumbs: Mucho thanks!!!!!!:laugh:

8. Lisa B

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we know what your doing now.

9. librarising

Aug 14, 2010
    New York
    Thanks for replying Nightsong. :)

My post office covers 2 zip codes. The post office is in Peekskill and its zip is 10566 but my town is 10567.

They sent packages out yesterday with someone other than my postman and they were waiting for him to come in to find out what happened. I was also told as soon as they have it, they'll deliver it directly to me. If I don't receive the package by 4, I'll call them back.

So now all I can do is wait.... :(

10. yssiM

yssiM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    Terrific and outstanding job ladies! Mel...Thank you for putting so much pride and work into the packing and all of the other things u were in charge of. Lulu thank you for all your hard work in this too! Thank you!

11. 316lvm

316lvm Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    southern minnesota
    Spot on Lisa. I mixed up a small batch of several flavors. The Oba Oba tastes good without the steeping. Cinnamon Ceylon - OMG!! FA flavors are incredible. I've never experienced anything quite like this. Amazing!

12. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    Lois! I hope you got your flavors!!

Me too Carrie :) Mine are sitting on my table just laughing at me! Tempting and taunting me!!

Really? I found that the Oba was one of the flavors that tasted much better after steeping. Try it again in a week and see what you think?

13. librarising

Aug 14, 2010
    New York
    They're here! They're here! The person who was to deliver it was using his own car and the package fell behind a carton of his personal stuff. He found it and delivered it! Yay!!!!

Melody did an incredible job of packaging and I love the labels! Can't wait to start creating new brews...in an hour or so!

Hugs for Melody and Cindy! Also Melody, thank you for following-up with me and "holding my hand". :)

Leanne, thanks for your concern! :) :) :)

14. CarrieM

Oct 27, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I found a few minutes last night to make up some Blackberry Brandy, and 3 champagne mixes (Peach, Blackberry and Raspberry) I will let them set for a few days (maybe) before I try them out :)

15. Lisa B

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    I am forcing myself to wait til monday, it may kill me but I am going to do it.

16. CarrieM

Oct 27, 2010
    Rochester NY
    *Temporarily takes custody of Lisa's newly made juices* I'll send them back on Monday Lisa lol

17. Lisa B

Aug 30, 2010
    Central City, Colorado
    Okay Carrie but that means I get yours...lol

18. CarrieM

Oct 27, 2010
    Rochester NY
    No problem Lisa lol

19. 316lvm

316lvm Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2009
    southern minnesota
    Oh my! I thought it tasted good from the start. If it tastes better after a week I'll vape myself into a coma.:laugh: I can't get over how good the tastes are on these flavors.

20. nightsong

Jun 19, 2010
    Dallas
    Replacement from FA was received yesterday in great condition (rivaled my packaging ;) Divided and packaged everything up today and made the last pickup at the PO tonight (by mere seconds ;) I'll send everyone's tracking number in the morning, unfortunately Monday is a holiday but hopefully they will all arrive at their destinations on Tuesday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.