FlavourArt NEW INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
Everything is packed up and waiting for it's mailing label so you will be receiving delivery confirmation numbers shortly. I'll be dropping them off at the PO in the morning. We only purchased bottles in 15, 30 and 60 ml sizes. Please look on the label to see what your ml amount is, ie if you ordered 40ml, it was shipped in a 60ml bottle so it will appear 2/3 full or if you ordered 120ml, you will have 2 60ml bottles.

I shook each bottle thoroughly before pouring and used bomex glass beakers to measure after I calibrated them with a graduated cylinder that is accurate to 1%. FA was very generous in filling some of the bottles up to the lid instead of just the neck so in some cases I had left over flavoring (maybe 3-10 ml) after measuring out everyone's amounts. I poured the extra into a beaker and topped off bottles that could hold it so not all of your liquid levels will be exactly the same.

Also, the labels on the original bottles stated best if used before January 2012 and keep in a cool dry place. Just my opinion but I think you will need to transfer to glass if you want them to last that long.

We'll keep you updated on the status of the missing/damaged item replacement from FA as we receive information. If you were affected by this, those items are circled on the invoice included in your package.

I hope everyone enjoys their flavors!

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
coming soon to a mailbox near you!

ready-2.jpg

To celebrate the occasion, I mixed up my all day vape with the new stock, what a difference fresh flavorings make!! And it hasn't even steeped yet!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I just got mine! I have to say that I am very impressed with the packing too. The bottles were all packed so nicely. And the cute little labels not only have the name of the flavoring but also have my name on them! Kudos to you nightsong! I think that this has been the most well packaged liquid order that I have ever received. Thank you both for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread