• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavourings

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair dinkum

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Australia
These are the LorAnn flavourings that I believe you can safely use which won't effect your atty's. Maybe there is more that someone has used and knows it is okay.

Apple
Bavarian Cream
Black Walnut
Brandy
Bubblegum
Caramel
Champagne
Cheesecake
Chocolate
Chocolate Hazelnut
Cinnamon Roll
Cotton Candy
Cranberry
Eggnog
English Toffee
Grapefruit
Key Lime
Mango
Marshmallow
Mint Chocolate Chip
Pina Colada
Pistachio
Pralines and Cream
Strawberry
Strawberry Kiwi
Tropical Punch
Vanilla Butternut
Wintergreen

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Anyone tried making their own vanilla extract. :p

Stumbled across this recipe,it takes 8 weeks,then it can be bottled,as it says, rather than add sugar for sweetener...a little dark rum instead.

I reckon this would be a potent drop & lift the taste of any vanilla e-liquid that's lacking taste to new heights.

How to make Vanilla Extract, Vanilla Beans, history,facts, recipes

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
I got some Lorrannes from Inspired by chocolate/ choc moulds.

and can confirm the 1 day delivery. (Gympie>Bris)

I mentioned it was for vaping and they advised that a few that I ordered contained oil and may not be suitable. Nice touch.
The Lorrannes Key lime was one.... but I ordered it anyway, and it vapes well. (but time will tell)

They were out of most of the flavs I really wanted, but they are getting more and looking at stocking PG for us.
and this..
We will be starting to bottle our own (flavours)shortly from a different supplier. I think that most of these flavours are pg based as well.

dinium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
they advised that a few that I ordered contained oil and may not be suitable.

I use queens peppermint oil all the time. I rinse everything it touches in vodka a few times before washing it with water now. First attempt I threw a couple of oil cartos into boiling water with the normal ones. They all copped a coating of peppermint flavour and the draw is now tighter than a fish's you know what.

and looking at stocking PG for us.
and this..

Excellent! I must call that nature crowd tomorrow...

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
I purchased some doublers (Double flavour 0mg) from eliquidz.com. Mixed with the bonus $3 30ml 36mg mixing juice from Eastmall at 50/50 gave me a no mess, no fuss, 18mg range of juices at less than half the cost of pre-mixed. They mostly have the fruity flavours at the moment (my favourites:)).
Great flavours, great service, highly recommended.
Oh, and they are in Melbourne, like me, so it only took 36 hours from order to in my hands.

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
Hey music box what did you pay for the doublers? What flavours did you get and which ones do you recomend or not? I got some 100mg nic that needs using up and i am having a hard time with loranns and queens flavours (trying to find one i really like).

Best you email them for price. I bought one of everything and got a considerable discount. Cheaper than shown on site:).

As far as flavours go, they all taste like lolly versions of what they are.
At 50/50 they are stronger than the Dekang versions of all that I have tried. :):):)

I personally wouldn't get grape or coconut again but I've never liked those flavours anyway. Other than that I like them all. I always prefer the fruity flavours though. I have a wicked sweet tooth.

Dogsbody

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread