Status
Not open for further replies.

mostwnte

Mar 17, 2009
Great Forum, Im was a 20 year, 2 pack a day smoker and now I'm free for 2 months now and can't thank this site eneogh. I have on order a large amount of 36mg nic, much more than I need now since Im pretty much smokin most of the time using 0mg and because of this thread I have 15 flavors of loranns. Would anyone be interested if I bottled 100ml of nic, 100ml of pg and 15 flavors in 2ml or 4ml bottles for a very decent price? Just a thought. I love the idea of finding some good recipes.

parapo

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Greece
i got some new flavors.
praline, caramel, english toffe......
i am very dissapointed.

i don't know if it is just me,but they all taste and smell similar.
mostly because that liquer smell/taste is much more than the real (labeled) taste/smell.

i hope it will be better when they are in PG,although i really don't think so,cause the chocolate-hazelnut i had earlier had the same taste/smell and didn't get better in PG...........:confused:

i got some new flavors.
praline, caramel, english toffe......
i am very dissapointed.

i don't know if it is just me,but they all taste and smell similar.
mostly because that liquer smell/taste is much more than the real (labeled) taste/smell.

i hope it will be better when they are in PG,although i really don't think so,cause the chocolate-hazelnut i had earlier had the same taste/smell and didn't get better in PG...........:confused:

This means you used too much flavoring in the mix.

viachy

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Sofia, Bulgaria
Okay,

sorry guys that I need to ask again but I hope you wont be mad at me...

I`ve picked 18 flavors from all available in the tore of mn77sota

I`ve already made the order but it will not be shipped until monday so I can still fix it. I`ve read so many pages of :

-what`s favorite
-what`s safe to vape

For "what is safe to vape" there are different opinions and I`m not sure what to do...

So here is what I ordered, please advise which ones should I change:

Here is the list :

1.Strawberry

2.cheesecake

3.Cranberry

4.coconut

5.bananna cream

6.Bavarian Cream

7.Pralines And Cream

8.Coffee

9.Mint Chocolate Chip

10.Raspberry

11.butter rum

12.Cherry

13.Champagne

14.English toffee

15.Brandy

16.Chocolate Hazelnut

17.Amaretto

18.Watermelon

The bold ones are reported as "not safe" in some threads...
I`m not sure if there is more...should I change those or it`s okay.

Thanks in advance guys

abudman

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Omaha, NE USA
With christmas and Thanksgiving right around the cornrer - I think I need to order up some ginger bread, Candy Cane, and OOOOOOoooooo - Roast Turkey LOL!!! The posibilities with flavorings is AMAZING!!

I know I'm responding to an old post but just wondering what people think of vapeing tryptophan. I love smoked turkey as much as the next guy but maybe the FDA should approve a turkey being smoked instead of baked....

abudman

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Omaha, NE USA
Sorry for the double post but didn't see a way to edit.

Kate, I want to start out with I respect you, I've read a lot of your posts and you're quite an asset to the community and quite knowledgeable, I do however have a question.

You are really against inhaling any colorings and seem to want pure flavoring and PG. I don't completely understand this as we don't know what ingredients are in the "artificial flavor"

Is anyone else finding significant flavor differences between the types of PV used?? I am getting MUCH better flavor and Vape when using my 401 with an empty (no batting) cart, than with my penstyle. yes i understand the dip/drip will produce stronger everything....but this is a HUGE difference in taste Im talking about here. Any and all input would be welcome! Thanks

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
P.S.... could someone PLEASE explain to this sad sad newbie how I can get my "days without ciggs" banner to display on my posts??? THANKS!!

Just click on any banner that you like (there is more than one style banner) in someone's post. That will take you to the website to make your own.

Then you add it to your signature here on the forum (User CP at far left of blue menu line above).

Is anyone else finding significant flavor differences between the types of PV used?? I am getting MUCH better flavor and Vape when using my 401 with an empty (no batting) cart, than with my penstyle. yes i understand the dip/drip will produce stronger everything....but this is a HUGE difference in taste Im talking about here. Any and all input would be welcome! Thanks

401 is my personal fave BECAUSE of that... I have not found anything that doesn't have a manual switch that has such good flavor with such an easy pull.

It is the best! Now if my passthru would get here the wind wouldn't accidentally turn it on anymore!!!

hmmm...havent had a wind issue as of yet, and I live in Montana! I know you favor the 401 *blushes* ..I bought it after watching your videos. Im so glad too. The P.O.S I had picked up in the mall was AWFUL..but it DID get me off analogs long enough to find this forum and all the helpful info on it. So now Im analog free after 25 years (FINALLY). My son is thrilled, my house doesnt stink of smoke, and I was able to quit without hurting anyone in the process! *grins* So now its me and my 401, my straw mods, and my chemistry set of flavors. I cant thank you all enough for your insights and recomendastions. You have all truely helped to make my life better! *TOO sappy????*

BTW Spikey..when you get your pass will you drop me a PM to let me know how its working and where you picked it up? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread