• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Chat - Hi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Thank you all. Thank you so much !

I also have a Goffin's cockatoo that I hand tamed...he is 28, which I understand is unheard of.
I am thinking of setting Charlie's cage up for him...but he is soooo dang skittish of anything new...heck...it's 3 days till he'll sit on a new perch and some of the new toys I buy are put back in a box...(if he doesn't stop screaming at it after trying placement for 3 or 4 days...I give up ).

Maybe he will like it since he has seen it forever...I just think I'd rather keep the larger cage. Don't really know yet.

Again...thank you.

A drop of banana e-liquid with 2 drops of bubblegum e-liquid in an atty....YUMMY !!!
Tastes like those yellow wrapped banana taffy candies !!!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oooh! There is a new store in Sarasota - Capital Vapor. They have eGo Twists and stardusts... assorted other things as well. They carry Pink Spot juice and Grimm/Amber's new line as well. Send her there and I'll bet they can get her set up :) Fingers crossed for her.

Capital Vapor
2434 Stickney Point Road
Sarasota Florida 34231
941-923-2447

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I do not Wiz, but will keep an ear out if I hear anything. There are a couple in Orlando, but I doubt you Mom wants to zip across I-4 craziness to go downtown O-town!
Probably not frankie! LOL!

Oooh! There is a new store in Sarasota - Capital Vapor. They have eGo Twists and stardusts... assorted other things as well. They carry Pink Spot juice and Grimm/Amber's new line as well. Send her there and I'll bet they can get her set up :) Fingers crossed for her.

Capital Vapor
2434 Stickney Point Road
Sarasota Florida 34231
941-923-2447
OOOOOO! Thanks Laurel! Addy and everything! You are so sweet! I will pass the word to her!

Thanks much!
:)Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I will Classy! Not sure when I will be down next. Laurel........I see that there is a ladies night at Capital Vapor on the 22nd. Are you going? If so I will tell my Mom to head there and look for you. She is 1/2 hour away from there. She will be the lady with the beat-up Prodigy V1 I gave her. LOL! She is getting a few Ego batteries this week as well. Tried to explain Lr carto's to her and I lost her.

She is going there this week.......Hope they have juice sampling!:)

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh nice Wiz! Yeah I just posted about the ladies night thing all over FB too. It's a new store so not sure how many people will show but I was planning on going. I can look for her ;) and yes....if you come down to visit you should let us know. I'm about 15-20mins south of the store.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Oh nice Wiz! Yeah I just posted about the ladies night thing all over FB too. It's a new store so not sure how many people will show but I was planning on going. I can look for her ;) and yes....if you come down to visit you should let us know. I'm about 15-20mins south of the store.
I will laurel! Mom is now set with some eGo batteries and carto's. I told her they may have juice sampling. I think right now she is just settling for the juice I gave her. Hopefully she will fing something else she enjoys.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
I have been all distracted and busy at work over the last couple of weeks and something dawned on me today.

I started vaping just over 6 months ago. Within a month another guy had started as well. Matt came to Vapestock with me and had a wild time of it as well as myself. Anyways....

Last month I had someone ask me what to get as regards equipment so I just said Ego C Twist and a Mini Nova tank and a couple of days later there were 3. Shortly after 4 then 5 appeared.

Was standing out side today having a rare old time enjoying my new genesis hybrid and I looked up for the email I was writing on my phone and there is 6.7.8.9.10 and they tell me of another 4 that have started. All on Ego Twists and Nova's all lol

Kinda cool.

Andy Thatcher

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2012
Brit in Orlando
Hey Andy Thatcher nice meeting you today @ Esmoker's store.

Good to meet you to good sir !

Hope they were able to sort your carto needs out. Knowing them probably...if not have a few suggestions lol

Ohhhh folks in case you were wondering what I was doing there I was finalising the details of the second Orlando meet and the third...possibly fourth.

I still seem to have a big mouth Classy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread