• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
Prices there are crazy high for devices, but he has a decent selection of liquids and the prices are ok (10ml for $10, 3 10ml for $25)

I just found that place myself it's a gambling / ecig shop Lol went in all his juices are 100% pg he's a cool guy told me he's about to get more pv's (all he has now are auto fake cigarette looking ones, and ya way to much for them) if you hit me up I know of a few local guys who make awesome juice.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Hi Pensacola and Crestview newbys. I haven't been hanging around ECF much of late. It would be great if y'all could get this thing going again.

It only makes sense that there would be more Panhandle vapers than there were when I started this thread more than two years ago.

I'm in Panama City. But, I'm always up for a road trip. :) That is assuming I don't have to work on the date decided upon.

scabbytattoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
pensacola
I'm not sure what you mean slim? I'm still finding new places around here I would say a place on the beach I found a cool little outta the way place right on the water has ping pong tables and cornhole right there in the sand with an outside covered deck. I dunno tho if we get this thread going again I'll forsure set it up np. I'm a stay at home dad with not much going on and am always down to sit around and bs about vaping while vaping. Plus it would be awesome to see what kinda juice everyone would bring I know I have a few off the way ones.

SlimXero

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
Seffner, Florida
No clue as to where that is........ good news tho in just a month or two the guy who I get my juice from is opening a vapor lounge here.

This is what i was talking about scabby, when and where is this supposed to happen? I'm moving first of the year, no luck finding decent work, but i'd like to meet up before i go if possible.

SlimXero

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
Seffner, Florida
Ooh OK. Sounds good to me. I get paid in a week we can set up something for Saturday the 15th? I'll look for a place tonight. Where about are you at? I'm up in ferrie pass if you live around here I'll find a place up this way or we can do it at the place I was talking about. Let me know what's up.

....i was asking where this vapor lounge will be. You said you know someone who is going to start a vapor lounge. Where will this be at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread