• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida Panhandle check in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
One more work day (Friday) and I begin a two week vacation. The highlight of my vacation will be to participate in a smart car Tail of the Dragon rally/get together at the southern Tennessee/North Carolina state line. There are 42 cars registered, probably will be around 60 people in attendance.

This will be the third annual event, and I've been to all of them, as well as other gatherings from Orlando/Kissimmee to Navarre. Like owners of some other cars, smart owners do this kind of thing quite a bit. It's fun to get together with folks who you have something in common with. We compare notes, check out each others rides and their mods, exchange information, and of course go for great drives in the mountains.

Something in common ... huh? We vape. We could compare notes, check out each others mods, exchange information, and of course go for some kind of entertainment.

Last edited:

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Hey all I just found the panhandle thread (thanks for the link NCC). Too tired to read the whole thread this morning but will catch up soon.

I am a good planner and organizer (excpet when it comes to my house :lol: ) I was the chairperson of the employee activities comittee at work before I got stuck back on night shift. Speaking of, being on night shift does limit me somewhat (businesses tend to not answer the phone at 2 am. ;) ) but I am usually up a while in the morning and could get some things done.

OK, I am starting to sound like I am applying for a job, so I will just say I look forward to getting to know my fellow Floridians. :)

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Nice weather for the next couple weeks ...
20120228-0310Forecast.gif

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Yeah nice weather (today's storms excluded) just not beach weather. My niece was talking about wanting to go to the island yesterday. Which is really crazy for her. She is so cold natured she would probably stay bundled in a blanket, and definitely wouldn't leave the boat and get in the water to get to the island. :lol:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Yeah nice weather (today's storms excluded) just not beach weather. My niece was talking about wanting to go to the island yesterday. Which is really crazy for her. She is so cold natured she would probably stay bundled in a blanket, and definitely wouldn't leave the boat and get in the water to get to the island. :lol:
The funny thing is, I took a drive out to PCBch today, motivated by the storms, LOL. The first time I'd been out there in a couple months.

Even though I like cloudy/rainy/stormy ... I was kinda surprised to see tourists walking about in the rain with the temperature in the mid 60s. A bit cool to be wet to the skin. But, otherwise, my time of year (soon to end).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread